What's new

Pakistan, Russia agree to boost defence cooperation

he he , let us talk when Russia agree to sell potent weapons to Pak..... Russians are not stupid to loose an potential country for pakistan..... There are plenty of contract left between India and Russia, super Mki, Pak-fa/ FGFA etc... which worth more than 35 B $$....

It will be foolish to assume that USA cares about Indian concerns.. It does so now because it suites its own objectives.. No country in this world (yes, including China and Russia), care for anything else except the national interests of their own.. and its a diplomatic tango all the countries play on an ongoing basis..

There is a saying in North India, that goes "Jatt mara tab jaaniye, jab tehrvi ho jaaye" .. Meaning believe it when it happens... ;)

A valid observation but exceptions do exist. For example the relation between Britain and the US or the US and israel. It's more than just national interest, ideology or common belief plays a vital role here.

Excellent, the only thing bad over here is that he is going to submit his visit report to the corrupt, useless, good for nothing & a jabroni PM.

So we are going to see some very cool Military stuff from Russia awesome man. I hope we get MI 28 Havock Attack helicopters because Pak Army needs them very badly & even Gen. Kayani had said it in the past that Pak Army needs Attack Helicopters (In my opinion MI 28 is a real a$$ kicker & a heavy weight fighter) & yes Pakistan Air Defence is not very strong & whatever we are going to get from Russia is going to be the best, I can say that very guarantee because last month Syrian Air Defence team shoot down 2 Turkish F 16’s which was pretty alarming for everybody. So a great move by the ACM & INSHAALLAH we will soon be getting the best Military Hardware from Russia & I am sure Pakistan knows what to buy.

I really wanted to see the relationship between Pakistan & Russia getting good & it is good to see they are getting on the right track, the only thing left over here is a visit from a PM or President but hopefully it’s NOT going to be these corrupt bastards PPP, so hopefully it's going to be done by some one who really cares for Pakistan.

A valid observation but exceptions do exist. For example the relation between Britain and the US or the US and israel. It's more than just national interest, ideology or common belief plays a vital role here.

Well whats your point... any one of us doesn't belongs to US,Uk,Israel...... few days back i read a thread about china offered helicopter to India... is that mean china neglecting pakistan??? Purely business.... even china giving that much importance to pakistan, just because of India..... nothing more than that....

Well whats your point... any one of us doesn't belongs to US,Uk,Israel...... few days back i read a thread about china offered helicopter to India... is that mean china neglecting pakistan??? Purely business.... even china giving that much importance to pakistan, just because of India..... nothing more than that....

On the surface, yes... But deep down it again boils down to national interests.. US - Israel / US - UK are no different. The special interest groups in US who are tied to Israel by blood are extremely critical for USA's economic well being.

About US-UK, well that's a special case .. Its hard to consider those 2 as different countries ;)

Well I can see very stunned hindi faces over here & again they are doing what you hindis do best lies, propaganda & crap. The truth is Pakistan & Russia relationship will get better & they will get on the right track just like the way both the countries want it to be. I am pretty sure Russian are getting tired of hindi’s where now they are saying MAYBE to Russia & saying YES to Europe & USA. To be hones this is what hindis really wanted they wanted to get in to Europe & US lap & congratulations you have done it after lots of lic*ing, milking etc & saying YES Sir to every US order. India made US happy when they obeyed the orders of their master US & went to Afghanistan, so what does India get in return well we all can see what they are getting.

Well I can see very stunned hindi faces over here & again they are doing what you hindis do best lies, propaganda & crap. The truth is Pakistan & Russia relationship will get better & they will get on the right track just like the way both the countries want it to be. I am pretty sure Russian are getting tired of hindi’s where now they are saying MAYBE to Russia & saying YES to Europe & USA. To be hones this is what hindis really wanted they wanted to get in to Europe & US lap & congratulations you have done it after lots of lic*ing, milking etc & saying YES Sir to every US order. India made US happy when they obeyed the orders of their master US & went to Afghanistan, so what does India get in return well we all can see what they are getting.

Yea they are tired of indis :rofl:

35 billion dollar PAKFA project
CHoppers,Subs and mor than 4 billion dollar investment in india telecom market and modernisation of the fleet of su-30's in billions...
and lot more..

and they are fed up of this :rofl:

:wave:
bring smthing else

Every one very well knows your relationship with russia is better than what it was in the past? It also applies to India with United States, Russia is never tired of India as you think, Recently russia has decided to supply ammunition worth 1 billion, Even they have offered production facilities in India. There are many defence deals with russia.

I can very well understand you people need something to cover you, because so called your masters have ditched you every time during crisis.

Ok Ok India has a done a lot of licking and milking with the US.

Now its your turn to do the same with the Russians.

Happy ?

well you are going to off topic... anyways , let me ask you one question..... who allowed US to attack their own people in their own soil..... who is non Nato ally for USA in this region for more than decades...feel free to think what ever you want.....

of-course Russians get lil upset with MMRCA... but that doesn't mean they will give pakistan more importance.... funding on civilian projects is different from Military co-operation.....

I can very well see Pakistan members jumping in Joy just for a state visit by Pakistan air force chief to Russia.

I feel really bad for you hindi people because of the capacity of your mentality is "ultra tiny".
Oh we are not living in delusion, we are talking about reality over here & the truth or reality over here is what you hindis read, the relationship will get better between Pakistan & Russia & Bhasha Dam will get constructed you hindis can continue living in your fictional world of Bollywood crap where there is a world filled with only craps.

Theek hai janab...

Firstly u used to say that Russian will cmplete dat pipeline and now u started that dam....
Let the time come and i mentioned that u ppl are football b/w two super powers... :wave:

I feel really bad for you hindi people because of the capacity of your mentality is "ultra tiny".
Oh we are not living in delusion, we are talking about reality over here & the truth or reality over here is what you hindis read, the relationship will get better between Pakistan & Russia & Bhasha Dam will get constructed you hindis can continue living in your fictional world of Bollywood crap where there is a world filled with only craps.

we are not living under bollywood grap, our mentality is not ultra tiny, we are not living under delusion, You people said the same about US relations in the past, What is happened is entirely different? you people are only living under fictional world that is either directed by Zaid Hamid or some producers from lollywood?

Array yaar to my indian friends why are you guys boiling your blood with hate .. tommrow is your independence day enjoy karo aur yaa sub Pakistan aur Russia ke gal chardo .. :P

Independence day is today.

Back
Top Bottom