What's new

Pakistan rubbishes Indian claims of Surgical Strike inside Pakistan.

We'll come to know of the verasity of this claim of destroying launch pads soon just like this bullcrap of surgical strikes.
Even if you did, you might have inflicted the damage through the artillery fire, which again is a usual practice along LoC we have seen these episodes in the past. What you are being fed crap is 'crossing into Pakistan' to give you guys good night sleeps.

Feel Free to Reject Indian Claim! No Worries!

Did we ? Than why did some cunt in Indian army leak video of body exchange ceremony which you cucks upload with fake titles ?

That Fukin retard pissed on your parade.. "Wow".
so on one hand Pakistan was denying the peaks where not occupied by its men,but keeps accepting the dead bodies of its soldiers ,use you logic bro,I mean brain's.

14359248_1126914977398110_8842775971803922981_n.jpg

2 to 3 rounds of meetings between high command and ministers, two high level party meetings and yet nothing happened, so good na??:pakistan:
good point, there would not be such hectic government activity over some simple artillery strikes that killed just 2.

Amit Shah press conference soon, this is looking more and more like it was an SF raid.

I'm pleasantly surprised to see the maturity displayed by Pakistani Politicians, Military and Media during these last few days and the complete lack thereof, on the Indian side.

The desperation, frustration, lying and internal contradictions, which Indians have demonstrated in front of the whole world, is something which goes in our favour.

Keep it going Indians. You're shooting yourself in the foot, repeatedly.
Yup pak looks real matured denying every. Kargil , OBL, terrorist etc. Media, military,polititians everyone...

modi had a dream in which he bombed pak but when he wakeup he a** was bombed and wet lol

so you can't counter what I said.

I countered you very well. Your bakwas by bringing issues 18 years old isn't going to prove anything.

We have bharatis here who doubt your claims of this surgical strikes by your army.

Your DGMO called our DGMO and told him that surgical strikes have happened. What kid of a strike is that nobody knew about it??

The border areas are open dear. We are having programs in that region.

Anyone can go and confirm or deny any such drama by Indian forces.
Well we will know about it soon. Did any pakistan channel or reporter reporting/reported from border after India made the press conference?

Bhai saab bas kariye, pata hai hume ki kuch aur hai hi nahi aapke pass baat karne ke liye....
PS: photo wali bhuddi ki tarah baklol ho gye hai aap:enjoy:

Bhai aap bhi thanda paani peejye aur photoshop karna shuru kar dijye.

Aap ki army ko is waqt photoshop ki zaroorat hai. :lol:

I think we so many drone strikes that US has done, its like part and parcel of day, so they keep denying that there was any surgical strikes. They are used to mentality of denial.

One need to understand these is a press release by Defence ministry and FO, whole world will take a note of it. Its not some media company cooking up story.

Back
Top Bottom