What's new

Pakistan rubbishes Indian claims of Surgical Strike inside Pakistan.

Cross border firing has been re branded as 'Surgical Strike', for local consumption of Indian people, Indian media and to satisfy their mar mongering....seems like a political stunt.

Hello all
I just watch Indain DGMO press brefing , First of all where the hell on earth he said "there army crossed in to Pakistan" he only said on LoC ,and its more likely from indian side with heavy Guns .
Second Y the hell on earth they did not take any question , and Y in the very end guy said we will inform you when we have more information available ,,,,,
Man r u Fuking Serious u claim u crossed LoC (Surgical Strike) or Attack Pakistan , and u guys did it with out any Plan or briefing to DGMO , Isnt it better that your DG wait for full info , what if Indian Army chief say its a cross border LoC firing exchange.
Please watch his briefing and enjoy, link is here

http://indianexpress.com/article/in...afeguard-our-nation-defence-ministry-3055715/

@waz , @MastanKhan , @The Sandman , @shah1398 , @Windjammer , @Zibago , @django , @Moonlight , @WAJsal , and every one.

Never he said they had crossed the border conducted strikes and came back. But what he said was that they has observed amassing for infiltration and same was thwarted. For that I have one question that if U can spot anything so means if eye can see it so can ur weapon reach them. In such a case will U fire on them from Ur position or get up, cross the most heated border without any problem, inflict heavy losses while the opposing Army has got no hint of all this firing etc at all and then come back easily? This is just a rubbish being fed there to calm the masses and nothing more than a media stunt and bollywood storyline.

No need for any retailiation. This is just empty Indian sabre-rattling, as claimed by Pak Army. Please believe that. And same holds true for all subsequent claims by Indian Army of surgical strikes.

We wont retaliate to indian dreams of being air dropped into kashmir numb nuts

We will retaliate to 2 soldiers being killed by indian artillery fire

This is hillarious. The following exchange of words I can imagine.

Indian DGMO: Hello PAK-DGMO
PAK-DGMO: Hello, why are you bothering me?

Indian DGMO: We have conducted cross border strikes last night.
PAK-DGMO: Wrong number

Indian DGMO: O bhai baat tou sun lo
PAK DGMO: Sunao

Indian DGMO: We have conducted cross border strikes last night.
PAK DGMO: Yaar mazak na kar. terey mobile main itna balance aata kahan say hai

Indian DGMO: Wishwas karlay yaar, our boys crossed the border last night
PAK DGMO: Where were you? Have you seen them crossing the border yourself?
Indian DGMO: No I was at a base, I ordered them to do so
PAK DGMO: Lolz.... Chut*ya banadia terey boys nay tujh budhay ko... Ab band kar phone aur sonay day!
:omghaha:

A country whose financial capital was shot down for two days by about a dozen rag tags dreaming of surgical strikes against a nuclear neighbour .
Indians you are no Israel and Pakistan certainly isn't Palestine.
Should have learned your lesson from all the chest thumping you did after the so called surgical strikes into Myanmar.

Just as PA refused that the occupiers of Kargil peaks were mujaheddin not regular PA!!

And during next independence day we will see many martyred PA personnel receiving posthumous awards!!

Troll Inii.png

How India conducted whole mess :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Just as PA refused that the occupiers of Kargil peaks were mujaheddin not regular PA!!

And during next independence day we will see many martyred PA personnel receiving posthumous awards!!

Lol 2 were martyred. Whose death we would avenge very soon.

Keep fooling yourself with Kargil cr@p.

A country whose financial capital was shot down for two days by about a dozen rag tags dreaming of surgical strikes against a nuclear neighbour .
Indians you are no Israel and Pakistan certainly isn't Palestine.
Should have learned your lesson from all the chest thumping you did after the so called surgical strikes into Myanmar.

Man it happend ! Our DGMO and MEA said this. If your army find it a lie then they should attack us for the insult we are causing to them...

Perception of Indians and Indian Media is such that line of control is some kind of start line where people are lined up with every kind of weapons that they can carry……..and just on the count of 1, 2, 3…...they will rush to the India…….no my Indian Friends it is not like this…….and since there is a tension on both sides, soldiers are on high alert, 24/7 patrolling of border forcers is undergoing, border is fenced and mined on both sides, air forces are conducting day and night operations, presence of Indian Army in J&K and LOC is equal to the total army of Pakistan and when all the international media is focused on Pak and India……..do you guys really think that there are “launching pads and terrorists ready to infiltrate” with no visual proof and no other person on this earth other than Indians can see them……?????

In reality, it was fire exchange at LOC and since Indian Army is calling it a surgical strike and they are claiming it to be conducted and started by them, it also explains that who started this LOC ceasefire violation and it is a proof that whenever something happens in India, they started LOC ceasefire violation and blaming it on Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom