What's new

Pakistan resorts to unprovoked firing near LoC in Poonch; India retaliates

You have to prove it, every time you make these allegations, not that India ever has proven it. Also, Zaid Hamid hasn't been relevant for at least the past 2 years, he's also not considered a terrorist by India (just considered a propagandist).

Or maybe to divert attention from protests in Kashmir against Indian rule. If you want to play these games, fine by me.

Why would Pakistan do that, when India has been shooting itself in the foot?

And how did India shoot itself in foot? I through Pakistan is a loser in this whole unrest. Now Baluchistan, which was not an issue earlier, will get Indian government diplomatic and moral support. All ready the separatists of Baluchistan are getting emboldened by the support promised by Indian government. I feel whatever economic recovery that Pakistan is witnessing this year may be short lived after your collision with India. Pakistan is in for a rough ride.

God help South Asians and their emotional school-aged mentality...

And how did India shoot itself in foot? I through Pakistan is a loser in this whole unrest. Now Baluchistan, which was not an issue earlier, will get Indian government diplomatic and moral support. All ready the separatists of Baluchistan are getting emboldened by the support promised by Indian government. I feel whatever economic recovery that Pakistan is witnessing this year may be short lived after your collision with India. Pakistan is in for a rough ride.
Kashmir protests were and are due to Indian government's recent actions, thus shooting itself in the foot.

As for the rest of your comment, India has been interfering in Baluchistan for a long time. This isn't an east Pakistan situation, and the separatist of Baluchistan are already giving up by the hundreds every year, with dialogue going on at the moment.

Your comment is nothing more than fantasy.

The only thing that your comment proves is that India is willing to admit its support terrorists.

Kashmir protests were and are due to Indian government's recent actions, thus shooting itself in the foot.

As for the rest of your comment, India has been interfering in Baluchistan for a long time. This isn't an east Pakistan situation, and the separatist of Baluchistan are already giving up by the hundreds every year, with dialogue going on at the moment.

Your comment is nothing more than fantasy.

The only thing that your comment proves is that India is willing to admit its support terrorists.

These are not the last of Kashmir protests. They will be there in the future too. What separatists are asking is not something India cannot grant. It is good that such separatists sentiments in confined to valley, so India can always devise ways to deal with it.

As on India government involvement in Baluchistan it is not true. And I am sure you know that too. There are groups that are openly claiming their responsibility.

As on India and Pakistan playing proxy wars, you know that Pakistan will be the bigger loser. You poke us in Kashmir, we poke you in Baluchistan. Not good for India too. Let us work together for better prosperity of both our nations. Why keep 180 million people hostage to Kashmir.

Since...

First of all, India is, so asking again doesn't really prove anything.

Second, none of your sources actually proved you right, only made further unproven allegations.

Third, I'm not really making any allegations, you are.

Kind of sad really, all you've done is say the equivalent of "I'm right because I said so".

India is failing because some pseudo intellectual from Pakistan said so?
Yeah, why don't you refer to the picture below since truth is obviously to bitter for you to swallow.

Pakistan's proxy war in Kashmir is at its lowest so such sporadic events happen, but then again these events happen every few years and die down after a while, and unlike 20-30 years ago it was way worse, we see Pakistanis jump about until they shut back up again, EVERY SINGLE TIME.

Why don't you actually read them before "prematurely evaluating" all over the place.
They do prove everything, just because Pakistanis are in denial won't actually curb the truth.

As for your 2nd query.
And what are you doing again? Who made you the harbinger of utmost truth?
Everything you just said is nothing but "unproven allegations".

Thirdly.
I'm right because of the picture below. As for me saying it, that just coincides with fact and not the other way round.
Insurgency_Terror-related_Fatalities_of_Civilians_and_Security_Forces_in_Jammu_and_Kashmir_India_from_1988_to_2013.png

India is failing because some pseudo intellectual from Pakistan said so?
Yeah, why don't you refer to the picture below since truth is obviously to bitter for you to swallow.

Pakistan's proxy war in Kashmir is at its lowest so such sporadic events happen, but then again these events happen every few years and die down after a while, and unlike 20-30 years ago it was way worse, we see Pakistanis jump about until they shut back up again, EVERY SINGLE TIME.

Why don't you actually read them before "prematurely evaluating" all over the place.
They do prove everything, just because Pakistanis are in denial won't actually curb the truth.

As for your 2nd query.
And what are you doing again? Who made you the harbinger of utmost truth?
Everything you just said is nothing but "unproven allegations".

Thirdly.
I'm right because of the picture below. As for me saying it, that just coincides with fact and not the other way round.
Insurgency_Terror-related_Fatalities_of_Civilians_and_Security_Forces_in_Jammu_and_Kashmir_India_from_1988_to_2013.png
Re-read my comment, nothing you've said actually address my points.

Because Pakistan wants to shoot itself in the foot too! Copycats! :lol:
I'm willing to admit that Pakistan shot itself in the foot, a long time ago, and just one but twice; the wound is healing now.

Re-read my comment, nothing you've said actually address my points.

And do Re-read my comments, I've addressed every point you made and then some.
Your denial only proves the truth that I have been reiterating.

I'm willing to admit that Pakistan shot itself in the foot, a long time ago, and just one but twice; the wound is healing now.

Hmmmm, can one really heal oneself after amputation caused by continuous shots on the foot..

And do Re-read my comments, I've addressed every point you made and then some.
Your denial only proves the truth that I have been reiterating.
No denial here, all you did was point at a graph and say "I'm right, you're wrong".

Hmmmm, can one really heal oneself after amputation caused by continuous shots on the foot..
You don't amputate a leg, because you got shot, that isn't how this works.

Actually..In Pakistan...

_76158291_dsc_0396.jpg

Destruction after PAF's carpet bombing

e561b5c83e6566688db59c2458439e82.jpg

MBT roaming and shelling..

125c74c9a6e5ac88c71abfcf1d72595e.jpg

3c6f48aa2d910f46d2e1c70d01b6c454.jpg

Some can mistake it as Syria..Thats why ISPR feared to publish pics of the operation.Its so peaceful,just like graveyard.

Meanwhile in India..

Kashmir-protest25381.jpg

protest.JPG

kashmir-forces-759.jpg

_85747924_b7c1952d-a312-459e-b764-b7cfb160cc3b.jpg

Pics are enough to show the differences. :lol:

There is a proverb...

so chuhe khake billi haj ko chali... :rofl:
The difference is Pakistan is fighting a deeply entrenched insurgency, and India is fighting kids who throw stones.

Also, thanks for posting context-less pictures, shows how intellectually dishonest you are. Pakistan evacuated the entire population, and has since been rebuilding the lost infrastructure.

The difference is Pakistan is fighting a deeply entrenched insurgency, and India is fighting kids who throw stones.

Also, thanks for posting context-less pictures, shows how intellectually dishonest you are. Pakistan evacuated the entire population, and has since been rebuilding the lost infrastructure.

And for above post you gave a negative rating?? :lol: I wonder on which ground.But only shows how insecure you are when we use the same logic on Pakistan.Anyway,I don't mind.Just showed your face in the mirror.Same situation(infact India handled worse),yet different approach.One is using COIN,and another is using Total War.I wonder,why Pakistanis never ask,why ISPR never publish detailed reports of their so called COIN operations.India even publish detailed reports on even stone throwing.

And "Throwing stones"??Wow..

I guess Wani used his AK-47 just to throw pebbles,right??Or thousands of terrorists of same biradari just threw stones to kill tens of thousands of people which also displaced half a million in the last 27 years,which is entirely funded,orchestrated and equipped by Pakistan.

Everyone knows you can't get AK-47 in India.One should ask a simple question,from where terrorists are getting AK-47 clones and Chinese grenades in the first place.They can't produce in Kashmir either.And we bet China is not arming Kashmiri terrorists.

Fooling yourself with blind logic is easier,but its not same when you are arguing with people who uses logic.:big_boss:

And for above post you gave a negative rating?? :lol: I wonder on which ground.But only shows how insecure you are when we use the same logic on Pakistan.Anyway,I don't mind.Just showed your face in the mirror.Same situation(infact India handled worse),yet different approach.One is using COIN,and another is using Total War.I wonder,why Pakistanis never ask,why ISPR never publish detailed reports of their so called COIN operations.India even publish detailed reports on even stone throwing.

And "Throwing stones"??Wow..

I guess Wani used his AK-47 just to throw pebbles,right??Or thousands of terrorists of same biradari just threw stones to kill tens of thousands of people which also displaced half a million in the last 27 years,which is entirely funded,orchestrated and equipped by Pakistan.

Everyone knows you can't get AK-47 in India.One should ask a simple question,from where terrorists are getting AK-47 clones and Chinese grenades in the first place.They can't produce in Kashmir either.And we bet China is not arming Kashmiri terrorists.

Fooling yourself with blind logic is easier,but its not same when you are arguing with people who uses logic.:big_boss:
You comment contributed nothing, and was nothing more than a troll post. Yes, I gave you a negative rating for that.

Your spouting nonsense that has been addressed a thousand times in other threads, yet you continue to repeat it.

You comment contributed nothing, and was nothing more than a troll post. Yes, I gave you a negative rating for that.

Your spouting nonsense that has been addressed a thousand times in other threads, yet you continue to repeat it.

how about repeating it for another time as I possibly missed last 1000 times??lets discuss it in a civil way??

Back
Top Bottom