What's new

Pakistan repeats threat to close airspace for Indian airlines; Khaleej Times

khaleej times

Pakistan's Government is working on strategy which would render any losses incurred for closing it's air-space to BJP-Hinduvta run hindustan. Once the work around is in place, then you can kiss your planes flying over Pakistan's air-space, goodbye ... permanently!

Consider this not a threat, but a promise that hindustan would not ever fly over Pakistan's air-space or land ever again, ever again! This would be an economic war, which Pakistan will m

Pakistan's Government is working on strategy which would render any losses incurred for closing it's air-space to BJP-Hinduvta run hindustan. Once the work around is in place, then you can kiss your planes flying over Pakistan's air-space, goodbye ... permanently!

Consider this not a threat, but a promise that hindustan would not ever fly over Pakistan's air-space or land ever again, ever again! This would be an economic war, which Pakistan will m

Hahahaha

They don't need to work on strategy, PAkistan needs to ban airspace immediately if it wants to hurt India.

This delay is only helping India finding ways to make this move [airspace ban] useless, which is why FM Shah Mahmood Qureshi I believe has done a treacherous act of opposing airspace ban.

India is in talks of selling Air India majority stake to Qatar royal family. Air India does not have money to pay for jet fuel and has incurred a debt of over INR 3-4000 crore to Indian oil companies. Its overall debt is over INR 60k crore. Due to this crisis Air India has reduced its flights and it could not bring its passengers from Shanghai.

The more the delay the more it'll benefit India.

Hahahaha

They don't need to work on strategy, PAkistan needs to ban airspace immediately if it wants to hurt India.

This delay is only helping India finding ways to make this move [airspace ban] useless, which is why FM Shah Mahmood Qureshi I believe has done a treacherous act of opposing airspace ban.

India is in talks of selling Air India majority stake to Qatar royal family. Air India does not have money to pay for jet fuel and has incurred a debt of over INR 3-4000 crore to Indian oil companies. Its overall debt is over INR 60k crore. Due to this crisis Air India has reduced its flights and it could not bring its passengers from Shanghai.

The more the delay the more it'll benefit India.
OK IK and his govt coward, so what next, and your Beloved previous ZARDARI/ NAWAZ govts were an angels @rak_987

OK IK and his govt coward, so what next, and your Beloved previous ZARDARI/ NAWAZ govts were an angels @rak_987

Go and get your head checked first and then if you start to comprehend than check my profile and the posts I've done. You seem to remember Zardari/NAwaz more than any other but don't mention the Zardari pro-Indian foreign minister Shah Mehmood Qureshi or former Nawaz party member CM Buzdar

Go and get your head checked first and then if you start to comprehend than check my profile and the posts I've done. You seem to remember Zardari/NAwaz more than any other but don't mention the Zardari pro-Indian foreign minister Shah Mehmood Qureshi or former Nawaz party member CM Buzdar
Kid how old you, politics is not like you're thinking its complex game, if govt act like you the will become bankrupt in days, every govt take its decision lots pros and cons in mind @rak_987 :crazy::crazy::crazy:

Kid how old you, politics is not like you're thinking its complex game, if govt act like you the will become bankrupt in days, every govt take its decision lots pros and cons in mind @rak_987 :crazy::crazy::crazy:

Plz go see a doctor, you are too immature to respond directly.Again not responding about the issue This is my last interaction with you cheers

How is airspace closure being linked to PIA?

Either the govt should close the airspace or not talk about it. This is becoming a joke.

Plz go see a doctor, you are too immature to respond directly.Again not responding about the issue This is my last interaction with you cheers
your Mental disease has no cure go find some mental Hospitals and find the bed for you, you're act like a 4 year old kid who has only to blabber, and insisted his stupid/crappy opinions/arguments which is baseless ,trying to accept forcefully, this palace is not yours kid, this palace for adults/sane personalities, go play your toys kid @rak_987

If Pakistan wants to hurt Indian air travel industry then they have to shutdown all foreign air activity. Because Indian airline temporarily exchange air routes and accommodate there passengers on other gulf airlines and trade there loss through other means . Or they sell there passengers to other airlines.

barking **** seldom bite, is a famous english proverb not without a reason.

Back
Top Bottom