What's new

PAKISTAN REMOTE SENSING SATELLITE (PRSC-EOS)

this is pathetic. this pure unprofessionalism and disguised racism!
I belong to a family of bureaucrats, and I have seen many things like that. If I write complete truth here, this might give India many clues. That's why I am shut till the right day.
Had this racism not been there, Pakistan would have become a superpower by now. People were literally dismissed, just because they were considered lesser Pakistanis.

Last edited:
a life expectancy of 5 years is not a good one. should have designed one for at least 10-12 years.
but something is better than nothing

This is exactly what I was thinking. This is a lower atmospheric object so it should actually have more, around 15 years.

If someone wants to blow the trumpet of their favourite political party, shouldn't they post in appropriate sections?
Oh come on not this non sense again, ...
You guys get offended for no reason. All I said is that a number of satelites had been launched during the PML-N tenure and nothing during the PTI tenure.

I would like to know why because SUPARCO has had a higher budget allocation under PTI than PML-N?

You guys get offended for no reason. All I said is that a number of satelites had been launched during the PML-N tenure and nothing during the PTI tenure.

I would like to know why because SUPARCO has had a higher budget allocation under PTI than PML-N?
You forgot to mention that milk and honey used to flow in the rivers during your beloved Muan Sahab era.

The recent PSDP budget proposed funds for a feasibility study for a space center. So, I think they're getting closer to a SLV, and these small SUPARCO satellites could be an indicator that a concerted program is starting to come into form @JamD @Falcon26 @Akh1112
I wonder if three remote sensing satellites in sun synchronous orbits can maintain persistent view over some or all of Pakistan. I will check this later. Hint hint.

Money spent on hq relocation from Karachi to Islamabad. Now Mr Jawad Ch will himself cook biryani and will make satellite in his kitchen.

The recent PSDP budget proposed funds for a feasibility study for a space center. So, I think they're getting closer to a SLV, and these small SUPARCO satellites could be an indicator that a concerted program is starting to come into form @JamD @Falcon26 @Akh1112

Surely we have some sort of basis for Slv’s in the form of our BM’s.

though I don’t really know much about superco, so you might have to spell some of this out for me.

Couldn’t this also be somewhat beneficial to develop new delivery systems?

@waz is this a political di* measuring thread?
If someone wants to blow the trumpet of their favourite political party, shouldn't they post in appropriate sections?
There is nothing wrong with his post. It's a discussion forum not PTV.

There is nothing wrong with his post. It's a discussion forum not PTV.
Siasat dot pk is better for promotion of political parties by supporters, disguised as innocent discussion.
Maryam Nawaz media wing has infiltrated everywhere.
If you want to manipulate people's opinion, at least be honest about it and tell your motives.

Surely we have some sort of basis for Slv’s in the form of our BM’s.

though I don’t really know much about superco, so you might have to spell some of this out for me.

Couldn’t this also be somewhat beneficial to develop new delivery systems?
As with a lot of our R&D orgs, SUPARCO is what it is, sadly.

However, I think SLVs -- and satellite manufacturing -- are of strategic value for SATCOM, IMINT and SATNAV purposes across the PA, PN, PAF and SFC. Moreover, sustaining a space presence will require recurrent satellite production and launches. The cost will pile up and dependency on a foreign power for such a critical area isn't tenable in the long-term.

I don't know if SUPARCO will handle the bulk of the work though. The SLVs are likely a NESCOM type project (since it involves BM rocket tech), while the satellite design and configuration will likely be determined by the armed forces directly. tbh in this case, I think the right move is to completely remove the military/security aspects of space out of SUPARCO so that it can return to its roots as a research institute. I'd rather give SUPARCO a chance to return to what it originally was while leaving SLVs and defence satellites to NESCOM. @JamD

Back
Top Bottom