What's new

Pakistan refuses to take part in Nato airstrike probe

it doesnt take a genius to recognise and see this big chess game being played out right now, pakistan and china are in on it, they moved their pawns, so america moved its pawns, this is a false flag operation, and i just read now pakistan is going to deply anti aircraft installations in the region, what better way then to intentionally cause the UN to attack its camp, and then kick them out of the country and then be able to put these installations in without any real quims about it whatsoever. thats why they wont cooperate in investigation. now that they have made their move, china will do something now, and it will keep going on n on untill war breaks out

Yes, Pakistan faked all this because we needed an excuse to put up radar installations on our territory on our western border even though our major adversary is amassed on our eastern border.

You must be one of those Hollywood writers working on NATO's 'investigation'.

---------- Post added at 11:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 AM ----------

Hollywood charde is done very professionally not like looywood tamasha by creating murk on the streets of pakistan through hired showmans of JuD.

How about sticking to the topic?

Because it would not be an investigation but an orchestrated charade to get Pakistan to sign off on a NATO fabrication. Let NATO produce its so-called evidence (which is being manufactured right now with Hollywood script writers and special effects teams). Perhaps they'll do a better job this time than the Iraq WMD fiasco.

Wow. The facts aren't even out and you are already denouncing them. As for calling America a liar do you want me to show how many times our Gov has lied or the Military?

i dont think pakistan is that close to the US, its a fragile alliance. pakistan is now getting exactly what they want, the us out, its people happier about that, and its able to deploy military equipment to regions it couldnt before without it being see as a posture directed at US/NATO without any reason. now they created their false flag, they can do this without much opposition, and thereby strengthening their position for the upcoming war

i dont think pakistan is that close to the US, its a fragile alliance. pakistan is now getting exactly what they want, the us out, its people happier about that, and its able to deploy military equipment to regions it couldnt before without it being see as a posture directed at US/NATO without any reason. now they created their false flag, they can do this without much opposition, and thereby strengthening their position for the upcoming war

Neither sides stories make it out to be a false flag not even those articles that claim to have "sources". The Americans are saying that a Special ops team was under fire and they called air support to fire back. The Afghans are agreeing with this and the Pakistani army said that they were bombed for simply no reason.

Wow. The facts aren't even out and you are already denouncing them. As for calling America a liar do you want me to show how many times our Gov has lied or the Military?

NATO keeps coming out with new and contradictory 'facts' every day. They keep making up stories until they find one that sticks.

The Pakistani narrative has been consistent except for the distance from the border. The Afghan narrative has also been consistent, albeit false, because they are the ones who set up this hit.

Now NATO needs more time for the special effects teams to find old Pakistani munitions and other 'evidence' to flesh out the full narrative that the writers are making up.

As for America lying, even leaving aside historical instances, just focus on recent history. There are about sixteen different versions of the OBL raid, including amongst the SEALs themselves.

PS. It's not worth repeating things here. It's already covered in http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakist...ion-get-attack-clearance-284.html#post2352077

Something is fishy. Obama not willing to apologise and now Pakistan acting like a ostrich. I wont be surprised if Pakistan emerges as the culprit, AGAIN !!!!

The fact is a number of Pakistani troops were martyred on their own soil by foreigners whose homeland is thousands of miles away and foreigners who have been occupying Pakistan's neighbour for the last ten years.

There is only one aggressive invader in the region and that's a fact!

Pakistan has done the right thing here as this was an obvious attempt to appease Pakistan. Let them complete their own investigation and declare their findings. Pakistan can then declare their findings. There is no obligation on either nation to have a joint investigation.

Let bring in a third Party who can Investigate what happened , Like Turkey, UAE or Saudi Arab and give them two months to Investigate and mean while keep all the supplies block until they submit their report.

Let bring in a third Party who can Investigate what happened , Like Turkey, UAE or Saudi Arab and give them two months to Investigate and mean while keep all the supplies block until they submit their report.

How can you involve 3rd party when they are not involved. Best thing is afghans, Pakistanis, and americans jointly investigate this incident.

yes, does someone really expect a state to collaborate with their attackers?? Seriously..its like..I killed you kidd..ohh I am sorry..let us join hands and investigate!

yes, does someone really expect a state to collaborate with their attackers?? Seriously..its like..I killed you kidd..ohh I am sorry..let us join hands and investigate!

Then why dont Pakistan join the investigation ??

Lets say...India:smokin:

Lets say...India:smokin:

why India ? bcoz you hate India ? If you hate India , why show Indian flag ??

---------- Post added at 10:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 PM ----------

Because it has a brain bigger than Indian crab!

And you have a brain bigger than ????? a chick ?? Who else you expect tp join the investigation ? Martians ?? Unless you have something to hide ?

Back
Top Bottom