What's new

Pakistan refuses to revoke Adnan Sami’s nationality, Seeks Official Apology for disrespecting

He Modi supporter will soon kill him. Sooner or later that will happen.

There are at least a dozen posts on this forum which claim he is not Pakistani..well that can be laid to rest

Of course, I wouldn't expect anything other than a completely uninformed Indian when it comes to Pakistan - the commentary and analysis about Pakistan out of your so called intelligentsia is breathtaking in its shallowness, so you, an average commentator on the web, can certainly be excused for not even meeting those limited standards.

It doesn't make me any less impressed.

As I was when I joined here first and discovered that some of you knew English.

'I don’t need the green passport anymore. I have found my home in India'
Subhan Shiva. :tup:

NRIs will be so nostalgic.

Well good luck trying to be a bitch in india I am sure there he doesnt jump the queue
He has made good music. He has shown respect for local people. He has got nothing but love. 99.99% of the time. It's called being a good human being. There are many foreigners who have stayed on in India. This should not be a big deal.

We have more virgin girls than you have virgin boys.

Does that count?
What about Nuns since they are also getting raped now in india

lol... this is what happens when one tries to act more smart than he actually is.... :omghaha::omghaha:

Why asking ? What happened to all the Pakistani ones ?
We dont need your black/ugly beauty

I agree with officials he must apologize for his bizarre behaviour, he is not a Pakistani citizen by birth, he was born in London. Nevertheless he can revoke his citizenship many people do when they move to other countries but they do not throw their passports with nasty notes in the compounds of embassys or consulates.
What a nut case this individual is good let India keep him ! Good Riddance.

this fat *** destroyed his 15 beautiful years of life for indian nationality hahahaha never seen such stupid person before

Back
Top Bottom