What's new

Pakistan refuses to host President Karzai for talks on terrorism

they need an honest leader who will work closely with the regional countries and ensure Afghanistan's development is as evenly spread as possible....years and years they have the mentality that the only thing in Afghanistan worth caring for is Kabul and everything outside of it is twilight zone.
that was what Karzai did - and thats why he never had an iota of control over his country or his people. Nobody took him seriously.
Karzai is a man of many hats. He has no idea who HE is
people in his own party are corrupt...his own brother was involved in the bank scandal and was known to be knee-deep in the narcotics trade
many say karzai was/is clinically insane and suffers from mental disorders (he's bipolar).
someone like this is not fit to lead a brothel, let alone a "high priority" war-torn state hoping to move forward

an honest leader!! we all need that.... in Mexico we just gave up on that! but yes, you're right, someone who unifies and pull together for Afghanistan, otherwise I guess it gets complicated...

Karzai's brother? the same that was an actual candidate for this elections??
I think I remember some meeting where Karzai told Musharraf something like to keep his "drug business out of Afghanistan" and then Musharraf told Karzai about to keep his brother on track?

Finally, I had absolutely no idea about mental disorders of Karzai, but then it wouldn't surprise me!!
I cant imagine how you can sit as President for so long in a country like Afghanistan, with so many areas to develop... and do nothing!! still depend on international aid... with same old excuses

Pakistan don't have to plead to Afghanistan, as our religious brothers we want them to take responsibility at their end as Pakistan don't want to cross border it only increase hate in Afghans as they will not understand why we had to go in, therefore Pakistan is continuously asking Afghan govt. to do its part.

Similar to the Afghans asking Pakistan to not provide safe haven to anti afghan groups. Practicing what you preach would be required. Pakistan hosts more terror groups than any country in the world, and of course they will not take lightly to your forces crossing borders because they somehow inspite of all the instigations have respected your border integrity, because if they hadnt then whole ISAF and ANA would have been inside Pakistan fighting all the terrorist groups and all the terror networks.

Similar to the Afghans asking Pakistan to not provide safe haven to anti afghan groups. Practicing what you preach would be required. Pakistan hosts more terror groups than any country in the world, and of course they will not take lightly to your forces crossing borders because they somehow inspite of all the instigations have respected your border integrity, because if they hadnt then whole ISAF and ANA would have been inside Pakistan fighting all the terrorist groups and all the terror networks.

What Indians know about our relations with Afghans?? just sitting on computer and reading some material don't make one expert on the topic, we still have millions of Afghans in our country majority of whom don't want to go back which is also a big problem for Pakistan, Pakhtoon Afghans may have bitterness towards Pakistan but they know that we are their best ally too, as we share Religion, Culture and much more with each other.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom