What's new

Pakistan receives 'a squadron' of surplus Jordanian F-16s

Status
Not open for further replies.
What about Jordan ? How do they have surplus aircraft ? Don't they need as many planes as they can get with Israel and ISIS on their doorstep ?

A/B is used for unmanned drone target practice.

C/D is nearing that stage.

you are still stuck with kargil ??
i think you should probably visit the spots where shot your 2 migs ...
you guys should thank that we didnt put our birds in the air , or else list will increase to 20 :D
let him fart if it makes him feel better.
they are already suffering from a single visit from a Russian.

this has been confirmed by a serving Flt LT, we have officially gotten the 12 F-16A and 1 F-16B Block 15 aircraft from the RJAF

Still not clear, are these additional aircrafts we received or is that same old news from the start of this year... ???

you are still stuck with kargil ??
i think you should probably visit the spots where shot your 2 migs ...
you guys should thank that we didnt put our birds in the air , or else list will increase to 20 :D

We do thank your Military General staff for their stupidity of not keeping all the arms in the loop for that operation. Else the casualties would have certainly been higher on Indian side. But in a war, capitalizing on your enemy's foolishness is a good strategy.

But you misread my post. My comment was in response to your think Tank's post and the reference to lack of BVR in the older blocks of F 16 and hence about Pakistan's reluctance to field them against India (since there are other better planes in PAF)

But when respected folks like @Irfan Baloch can react so negatively then you certainly do not deserve any blame for overreaction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom