What's new

Pakistan ranked 159 out of 180 countries in press freedom: report

And if you pull out true figures indian media is state owned they are not even independent media, the rating of indian media is dependent on who talks more negatively about pakistan, so there is no media at all in india that is free pakistan media is far more superior and mature in its content and is not state owned .
Impressive :enjoy:
So i guess our media works for BJP. Pakistanis never fail to surprise me.

yes thanx for the information

you wouldn't have to say thanx to an Indian if you could read the article or you could control your obsession about (India+anything).There wasn't a single word related to India in that article. Doordarshan is only state owned Media.They call your country terrorist attack because there are lot of terrorist activities in Pakistan and there is a region in Pakistan which is not controlled by Pakistan

And if you pull out true figures indian media is state owned they are not even independent media, the rating of indian media is dependent on who talks more negatively about pakistan, so there is no media at all in india that is free pakistan media is far more superior and mature in its content and is not state owned .
--
its opinion or judgment
in both case
where is the proof?

i am not investigation agencies to collect proof for you and even if i show you than you wont accept that so lets just calm down .
---
if you allege someone then better have substnce to back up..
or else it wont be good for both side..
what you refer decided your opinion...
if i see zaid hamid thn wajaht kahn so i will think in taht line only.. which may not be agree with world view

Pakistani media is enjoying such a freedom non else in the whole world. Any body yes any body can simply pay and use it against the core of its own country. All intelligence agencies against Pakistan against Islam always purchased Pakistani media and used with many deceiving programs.

All income sources of our media need very careful scrutiny.

Pakistani media if analyzed proves to support indian American western cause rather than Islamic or Pakistani cause. A fruit of enemies investments.

There must be very strong case against such media and media persons in military courts to make a ever remembering example.

Last edited:
Pakistan media works for foreign agencies... this is why it can't be termed as free.

Back
Top Bottom