What's new

Pakistan Railways Taking it to the Next Level

First it is important to teach nation how to not destroy things and keep thing clean. Take local transport for instance you will find all kind of filth written behind the passenger seats.

You are a prefect example of a fanboy.
Where did you get the article? Or write it yourself. Your even mentioned where we buy marble for the flooring of the stations of rocks used in constructions.
Dear I want to buy the castle. There is one minor problem. I don't have money to buy it.
Ml1 which is very obsolete technology is coming worth 9 billions. And that too by begging again and again. And there is a chance that it might not happen after carona virus. Well if you have money like around 150 to 200 billion dollars. I can order everything for you to be ready in 2 years.
Even Japan and Germany when they are in pakistani condition was not thinking of building bullet trains but rather establishing industry so later they an get taxes and built these magnificent architecture.

Yeah why not cross continental railway. As much as I like it. Let me break your dream.
We are a 3rd world poor country.
We don't have money to run our country. Half our country don't pay tax. We have no water. Have you heard that water is sold expensively in tankers by a water mafia in any country ? Even Ethiopia don't have this bad conditions.
We are begging China to make us a line from peshawar to karachi and then our future generations would pay the loan. We are not sure now after carona for even that. That 9 billion train was no hyperloop, bullet or anything just a simple train.
Even Indias bullet train is a semi bullet (meaning the engine designed in bullet shape to give illusion) train and give of the illusion of the bullet train but isn't.
We have the capacity.
F those who say that gawader cannot be connected through train to all central Asian countries. You are totally right. But we would do it then when we become a somewhat low ranking developed country.

Mate i understand your frustration, lately looking at the situation i go through them alot too. But on saying that does that mean we stop thinking of ways to improve? Do we just sit still and keep saying that we are a 3rd world country so no need to do anything.

As @AZADPAKISTAN2009 mentioned, Railways plays a extremely important role in any country's economic growth and if we don't take steps to improve the infrastructure we will be stuck as a 3rd world country. Having train links to other countries will help to increase the delivery of Pak goods.

Logistically speaking

• A middle class family , with children and parents can only affordably travel across Pakistan in Trains which offer a safe , enjoyable travel experience , the family saves cash and puts it in their saving account
  • Transport train , can transport large quantity of goods , reliably and cheaply which results in lower costs to consumer when they buy the food items in their local groceries
  • Less oil is consumed by using Trains which is traditionally been a great burden on Pakistan's economy
  • 360 Panoramic trains attract tourist who can see spectacular views

It is time Railways is pushed further to introduce First Class Experience

This is a catalog for railway adventures for just Australia and NewZealand

https://railwayadventures.travel/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/Australian-Tours_Catalogue-2020-2021.pdf

Pakistan have alot more visually awe-inspiring places, constructing rail links in areas like this will pay for itself and will provide much needed jobs and taxes.

One more thing, why can't Pakistan lay its own tracks. Its not rocket science, why do we need to get other countries to come and build it. We already have the steel mills that make the tracks. I understand we need to buy Trains and carriages, but thats about it.

Which strides are you reffering to, please elaborate.

On a side note, railway accidents have only increased (by multiple folds - extensively covered by media) and similar spikes in delays since the new government and the celebrity railway minister took charge.

Talking of the railway minister, seems like this guy knows the art of producing railway engines out of thin air. Pakistan railway already short on engines, initiates 10s of new trains?

It could either be the purchase of new engines/coaches (which dint happen) or number of coaches per train trimmed down and doubled engine utilization. Eventually reducing per trip capacity and increasing wear.

Pakistan Railways had taken great strides in PTI term

What strides? Pakistan has no money. Railways need a lot investment and it can only be revived through people with vision and plan. Perhaps Sheik Rasheed is not a suitable man for this job.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom