tgc-020.jpg

tgc-046.jpg

tgc-bb125.jpg

tgc-0033.jpg

tgc-052.jpg

tgc-050.jpg

tgc-045.jpg

tgc-007.jpg

get some air dude,India is not considered a failed state..but your nation comes into that "coverted" list.Yes there has been some misgovernance and injustice in the country,but our condition is not as horrible as yours..

[/B]
absolutely bro,in the famous story of "kabuliwalla" by R.N.Tagore,the protagonist of the story Rahman,went back to his country after serving the imprisonment in that frontier mail it is shown

Last I checked, India has more starving people then the entire population of Pakistan.
I know you guys are proud of this but c'mon man, have some shame.
Don't pull a typical Indian and act all hypocritical.
A few years of decent growth does not make you a supa dupa pawa.
And a few bad years of lower economic growth does not make Pakistan a failed state.

You know what does make a failed state?
The worlds largest starving population in your borders. :disagree:

Last I checked, India has more starving people then the entire population of Pakistan.
And a few bad years of lower economic growth does not make Pakistan a failed state.

I don't know about the affairs of your country, but as far as my India goes - today we have a sense of pride and hope in us compared to my father generation, I am from a poor farming family of six siblings but today we all are doing good because only with education mostly completed on government aid, I did my studies and directly recruited through campus placement to work in an auto company, unlike 20 years back those days only source of job opportunity was through the government sector...

Yes we agree to the fact that we have the largest section of population living in poverty, but it's not fact that people are starving like what you have mentioned, hear in my state Tamil Nadu a farm labour earns Rs.300 (INR) a day and poor get rice at a subsidized price of Rs.1 per KG!!! from government...

I believe only way you feel happy is by making claims about India which is exaggeration to over come your country's failure!!!

I don't know about the affairs of your country, but as far as my India goes - today we have a sense of pride and hope in us compared to my father generation, I am from a poor farming family of six siblings but today we all are doing good because only with education mostly completed on government aid, I did my studies and directly recruited through campus placement to work in an auto company, unlike 20 years back those days only source of job opportunity was through the government sector...

Yes we agree to the fact that we have the largest section of population living in poverty, but it's not fact that people are starving like what you have mentioned, hear in my state Tamil Nadu a farm labour earns Rs.300 (INR) a day and poor get rice at a subsidized price of Rs.1 per KG!!! from government...

I believe only way you feel happy is by making claims about India which is exaggeration to over come your country's failure!!!

dude, your comment made me cry.:cry:

i feel pity for those fukcing so called smart indians who got top rated education in india from govt universities from our tax and just flee abroad in the name of less oportunity in india back then.for me, they are the biggest COWARDS who cant take simplest responsibility of their country and build it no matter what payment they would get.when Today we are building so fast and prosperous,those indians must be feeling ashamed of themselves!!!(i'm not talking about every NRIs-for some its just that they have to do it)..........

anyways inshallah' our country will grow fast and srong.....JAI HIND.JAI BHARAT.

Shalimar Express.
Very beautiful, all electric:D

Look at it's speed, above 220km/h.

Last edited by a moderator:
Shalimar Express.
Very beautiful, all electric:D

Look at it's speed, above 220km/h.

Doesn't seem that fast, I think maximum speed limit on PR tracks is 120 km/h or such according to PR details.

Last edited by a moderator:

Good for you.
Keep working to improve your own country and quit hating on ours.

That is the only way to the future.

y do u always point out the starving people...........we also have 800millions of educated people which is also several times greater than the entire population of pakistan...........plz also put a glance over the development goin on in India and watch out for urself where pakistan stand in development.....the actual result will soon come out within next decade......lets see who is the loser whether pak or india??....so plz hear it once again "I m proud to be an INDIAN"

y do u always point out the starving people...........we also have 800millions of educated people which is also several times greater than the entire population of pakistan...........plz also put a glance over the development goin on in India and watch out for urself where pakistan stand in development.....the actual result will soon come out within next decade......lets see who is the loser whether pak or india??....so plz hear it once again "I m proud to be an INDIAN"

The reason I point out starving people is because some Indian members here get a little too drunk on themselves and start to bash others.
A little humility goes a long way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom