What's new

Pakistan Railways blacklists Chinese firm supplying 75 locomotives

Explains what ?

Two little Indian Playmates jumping up & down with glee saying 'Oooohhhh Now I've gotcha !' - Aiii that...Yeah....yeah it does ! :enjoy:

There's nothing little about me though - but then I got it anyways :enjoy: chinese dragon is quite pleased, so that's a great plus for yah my little Pakistani.

There's nothing little about me though - but then I got it anyways :enjoy: chinese dragon is quite pleased, so that's a great plus for yah my little Pakistani.

I wasn't talking about you ! :unsure:

Whether he is or whether he isn't the fact of the matter is that the language barrier should not be used as an excuse to gobble up parts that one doesn't like before jumping up & down on the parts that one does - As is evidenced by the claims made & anyone who goes through the first few minutes of the Video can see that !

What the Railway Minister is saying is that the previous Government & the previous one to that procured locomotives from some Dalian based company through Dongfong Electric Corporation as per some specifications - After the warranty period had lapsed the locomotives were found collecting rust because we didn't need them to begin with & the engineers have gone over the specifications & they're absolutely crap - Naturally the specifications are given by the Railway Ministry & so the National Accountability Bureau (NAB) is being contacted to prosecute the previous Railway Ministers/Officials because of this whole procurement fiasco !

No where has he belittled the Chinese Company, in fact he called Dongfeng Corporation as a Big Company (implied in normal parlance here as a Good, Respectable Company) or has he belittled the Chinese Engines - He called the Engines we procured from those company on the said specifications as being crap as evidenced by the Railway Engineers - Hence the prosecution of the Railway Authorities !

Consequently the Contract was cancelled & negotiations on penalties owed to the Company are being carried out !

Hardly as sensationalist as they make it out to be !

Tune to Chini ka dil rakh liya, aapke minister to nakhush lag rahe the. :D

@Chinese-Dragon what happened to you? u weren't a troll before. now u keep repeating the same thing again and again. :what:

The Indians are so easy to please. All they have to do is to rub themselves.

Last edited:
“In fact, more than 70 per cent of the rail traffic -- both passenger and freight -- on the Karachi-Peshawar main line is being hauled by locomotives delivered to the PR by the Chinese firm that was black-listed,” said the source.

so what engines are used to replace those faulty locomotives?

China can produce many variants of same engine, its wrong to assume that they supply only crab. They can make highly advanced product too depending upon your budget.

Loan is different to Donation... :o::china::o:o_O

it is a donation in kind - the part of "donation" is the spread! Get it?:china:

On topic:
If our company was at fault then they deserved to be blacklisted until they can prove to the customers of quality assurance in future.

it is a donation in kind - the part of "donation" is the spread! Get it?:china:

On topic:
If our company was at fault then they deserved to be blacklisted until they can prove to the customers of quality assurance in future.

I didn't said any thing against chinese or chinese company... we are taking loan for infrastructure .... That is an investment not free loan...

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom