What's new

Pakistan pulls out of Bangladesh moot due to ‘hostile environment’

India should throw sanctions on bangdesh and divert the Ganga and Brahmaputra. bgnladesh is honestly such a trouble-making country. I honestly can't stand them :bad::bad:
South Asia need huge birth control ... resources are burning out at very fast pace.

Quick question, turkman. Don't you ever get tired of kissing Pakistani ***? I've noticed same behavior in almost every thread you post in. It's a legitimate question.
You really need a burnal :flame:
Change your pamper... Idiot Endian

I don't think the current Govt actually represent the people of BD.. they represent less than 10 percent... As less than that only participated election in 2013... Seikh Hasina broke the procedure of election by not handover to caretaker govt for conducting the election..
So better to wait the true representative of BD rather than talking to agents of RAW... :no:

Which country does Bangladesh have the closest ties with these days?

What do you think? Let me give you a clue. India has been given permission to use our roads and ports free of cost. The BAL regime persistently refuses to raise the of water sharing at the UN though india has been actively killing our rivers. Now the BAL regime is preparing to sign a defence pact with this so-called 'friendly' state.

Bangladeshis seem to be anti-Pakistan for no reason. If these retards would stop pole vaulting towards India and accept Pakistani invitation as guests, they would realize that we Pakistanis actually respect them as people. But no! Their representative Haseena chooses Hindu L. What can we say?

Bangladeshis seem to be anti-Pakistan for no reason. If these retards would stop pole vaulting towards India and accept Pakistani invitation as guests, they would realize that we Pakistanis actually respect them as people. But no! Their representative Haseena chooses Hindu L. What can we say?

They are obsessed with 1971. And it's not just Hasina, unfortunately. Khaleda Zia's BNP party says the same things about Pakistan.

Here in the US, I have heard all kinds of Bangladeshis badmouth Pakistan and say horrible things about our military's actions against the terrorists in 1971.

There is nothing to be gained from that country. We should leave them and move on.

Back
Top Bottom