What's new

Pakistan pulls out of Bangladesh moot due to ‘hostile environment’

Why does Pakistan continue to have diplomatic relations with a country that maltreats them? I mean recall you ambassador, at least. Do something!

Quick question, turkman. Don't you ever get tired of kissing Pakistani ***? I've noticed same behavior in almost every thread you post in. It's a legitimate question.

It is not really kissing Pakistani *** as it is feeling naturally brother-hood love for Pakistan. I mean when it comes to Turkey and Pakistan, both nations are one, so naturally it is about rooting for itself.

Just like Indians are bending their *** for Modi and Donald due to motivated hatred against Muslims all over the worlds even though it is for the selfish reasons, they are naturally antipathy for Muslims just as Pakistan/Turkey are naturally brother-hood to each other no string attached.

The example of Indians may not make sense, but that is the example Indians can understand if they want to look from Turkey/Pakistan point of view. :D

It is not really kissing Pakistani *** as it is feeling naturally brother-hood love for Pakistan. I mean when it comes to Turkey and Pakistan, both nations are one, so naturally it is about rooting for itself.

Just like Indians are bending their *** for Modi and Donald due to motivated hatred against Muslims all over the worlds even though it is for the selfish reasons, they are naturally antipathy for Muslims just as Pakistan/Turkey are naturally brother-hood to each other no string attached.

The example of Indians may not make sense, but that is the example Indians can understand if they want to look from Turkey/Pakistan point of view. :D
Naredra Modi is known as the butcher of Gujarat. lol.

Quick question, turkman. Don't you ever get tired of kissing Pakistani ***? I've noticed same behavior in almost every thread you post in. It's a legitimate question.

Nope, I don't see him doing that the way BAL regime does this to the so-called suckular modi.

Why does Pakistan continue to have diplomatic relations with a country that maltreats them? I mean recall you ambassador, at least. Do something!

Indeed, it should. Whether the BNP or Hasina/Awami League is in power, both parties spout the same "genocide" nonsense. Pakistan should have no further relations with this country.

If that was how diplomacy was conducted, BD should ever have had any ties with India which has always been unfriendly.

pakistan-pulls-out-of-bangladesh-moot-due-to-hostile-environment-1490878729-4017.jpg

Pakistan has decided not to participate in the 136th Inter Parliamentary Union Assembly, which is due to begin from April 1, 2017 in Dhaka, Bangladesh.

A 10-member parliamentary delegation from Pakistan was due to participate in the international parliamentary moot under the leadership of the National Assembly Speaker Sardar Ayaz Sadiq.

“The members of the National Assembly and I have noted with dismay and disappointment the continuing actions and negative public statements of the leadership, public officials and media of Bangladesh despite Pakistan’s restraint and overtures to the country. I have, therefore, decided not to travel to Bangladesh as a visit at this point will not serve the purpose,” Sadiq said in a statement.

“The Parliament of Pakistan had most sincerely laboured to harness good friendly and brotherly relations with the parliament and people of Bangladesh.”

The speaker said a delegation from Pakistan had voted in favour of a Bangladeshi diplomat for a Commonwealth post in 2014.

“It was in this spirit that the Pakistan’s parliamentary delegation had unanimously voted in favour of the Speaker of Bangladesh Dr Sharmeen Chaudhary for the post of chairperson of the Executive Committee of Commonwealth Parliamentary Association in Cameroon in 2014.”

“Dr Chaudhary had won this election with a narrow margin of 82 votes in favour and 78 against with 10 votes of Pakistan going in her favour,” he added.

“These positive actions of friendship were again repeated when Bangladesh’s candidate Abdul Sabour Chaudhary was voted by Pakistan to become IPU’s president in 2014 while the same level of cooperation was extended through the platforms of Parliamentary Union of Islamic Countries and the Asian Parliamentary Assembly.”

The National Assembly speaker said Bangladesh never reciprocated in the same manner. “It is noted with much regret that the friendly gestures were never reciprocated in the same coin. The Bangladeshi speaker did not visit Pakistan despite repeated invitations.”

“The Parliament of Bangladesh also boycotted all international parliamentary moots, organised by the Parliament of Pakistan during the last two years despite personal requests by the highest parliamentary leadership to the Speaker of Bangladesh.

“This includes the South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation (Saarc) Young Parliamentarians Conference in August 2016, the International Women Parliamentarians Conference 2017 and the Asian Parliamentary Assembly in 2017.”

Ayaz Sadiq also recalled his meeting with the High Commissioner of Bangladesh earlier this month in which he had again conveyed his best wishes to the diplomat and had urged for working together to develop brotherly relations.

“All such dedicated efforts, unfortunately, fell in vein and Pakistan was time and again targeted and maligned. Such hostile environment would not promote the interest of any side. It was, therefore decided, with a heavy heart, not to undertake a visit to Bangladesh at this time.”

http://nation.com.pk/national/30-Ma...of-bangladesh-moot-due-to-hostile-environment

Not surprising Pakistan pullout what is surprise is Pakistan was invited.
To tell frankly it's mockeries a IPU held at Dhaka where most of the parliament members are not elected by people's vote but due to not having any opponent.

I think the region is too far for us to travel , and due to logestical reasons we decided to focus on local activities

When Government officials will speak more closely with the general tune of people, and invite us in a friendlier atmosphere I am sure we can reattempt to visit in future.

As many BD members stated , their government is not real representative of the general will of the people , and therefore it is best to wait till a appropriate time comes in future.

Last edited:
Yup. Bangladesh should invite Fethullah Gülen instead
Turkey recalls ambassador from Bangladesh to protest Jamaat leader's execution
https://www.dawn.com/news/1257938
Perhaps this wasn't enough BD ,We are with people of BD but not the illegitimate Govt of BD.
Americans support Gulen in the U.S. too. Personally, I hope you withdraw out of NATO too.
Perhaps you dont understand the Geo strategical position Turkey enjoys .This will educate you little
http://www.nytimes.com/roomfordebat...ng-in-nato/turkey-is-vital-to-nato-militarily
Also its US/EU which needs Turkey more than Turkey needs EU ,had it not being Turkey Europe would have been a free ride for soviet

Turkey recalls ambassador from Bangladesh to protest Jamaat leader's execution
https://www.dawn.com/news/1257938
Perhaps this wasn't enough BD ,We are with people of BD but not the illegitimate Govt of BD.

Perhaps you dont understand the Geo strategical position Turkey enjoys .This will educate you little
http://www.nytimes.com/roomfordebat...ng-in-nato/turkey-is-vital-to-nato-militarily
Also its US/EU which needs Turkey more than Turkey needs EU ,had it not being Turkey Europe would have been a free ride for soviet

Turkey is not indispensable, they are welcome to be a free ride for the Russians. He went begging to them after he shot down their aircraft. They are two peas in a pod. It is now an Islamist country and we are not compatible

India should throw sanctions on bangdesh and divert the Ganga and Brahmaputra. bgnladesh is honestly such a trouble-making country. I honestly can't stand them :bad::bad:

Back
Top Bottom