What's new

Pakistan president sends Mango for Bangladesh President &Prime minister

monitor

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
Pakistan president sends mango for Bangladesh president and prime minister and journalist. 😁

Update 03-08-21: Pakistan also send mangoes to the former prime minister begum khaleda zia. Pakistan high commission in Dhaka fetch mango box to her Gulshan house .😍😍😍

Last edited:
Pakistan president sends mango for Bangladesh president and prime minister and journalist. 😁

What kind of Mango? On a more relevant note, this Khooshion-ka-Sawgat Mango bonhomie will hopefully do a better job for bilateral relations than SAARC could - which our General Zia-ur-Rahman started.

I think Sheikh Hasina will notice that, Pakistan reciprocated first.
Looks you do know she hates the very fabric of Pakistan

Pak is barking up the wrong tree imo

Bangladesh is firmly in Pro-India camp and unless a leadership change happens don't see them coming into the Chinese/Pakistani side

Looks you do know she hates the very fabric of Pakistan

Pak is barking up the wrong tree imo

Bangladesh is firmly in Pro-India camp and unless a leadership change happens don't see them coming into the Chinese/Pakistani side
I don't think she hate Pakistan. The emotion is not hate but hurt feeling, mostly because Pakistani leadership is still unrepentant and in denial about the war crime Pakistani army committed in 1971. She want some kind of 'truth facing' and official apology for that traumatic experience to heal from Pakistani leadership.

I do not think, Bangladesh will drift either completely in Indo-US camp or China-Pakistan camp. It will maintain a balanced and good relationship with all countries. It could only change if India unilaterally decide to screw relationship to a point where Bangladesh feel vulnerable about attack from them. Most of the people in Bangladesh and the govt. is not interested in the geo-political tug of war in Asia. We just want to live peacefully within our border and concentrate on lifting people out of poverty.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom