What's new

Pakistan posts a meager deficit of $47m in March, overall surplus improves by $100m and nears $1b in 9m FY2021 after revision,

i have3 gold fishes they eat food i think its imported . but mu fishes can eat local flakes too .

Sir G, isn't that to keep their colour bright you have to feed them with some special formulated imported food which is not available locally?
Its not that easy. If you ban imports from other countries then expect same response.
Sir he means useless item not every item.

Sir G, isn't that to keep their colour bright you have to feed them with some special formulated imported food which is not available locally?
i simply feed then the food shopkeeper give to me sir

i check its made in china :partay:
Its not that easy. If you ban imports from other countries then expect same response.
can we do it slowly and quietly ?:P secretly no one knows
Sir he means useless item not every item.
pakistna imports 110mn$ tissue and toilet papers sir

i simply feed then the food shopkeeper give to me sir

i check its made in china :partay:

can we do it slowly and quietly ?:P secretly no one knows

You could better judge by observing the colour of fish, if dull colour they need that formulated food, here in UAE local market it is imported from China, Thailand and Malaysia.
If you have breeding pair and knowledge, you could turned it into a lucrative business from home with some FB skills.

People need local alternatives that are equal to imported ones. Protectionist policies are okay for short term use, but in long term, companies will produce sub standard mal and know consumers have no choice to buy them.

Back
Top Bottom