Pakistan police raid house of PM Imran Khan’s nephew

Pakistan Space Agency

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Pakistan police raid house of PM Imran Khan’s nephew
Saturday, 14 December 2019

d8f1a8c6-0c9f-45ec-ae3d-0c20bd53cca9_16x9_788x442.jpg

Pakistan police raided the house of Prime Minister Imran Khan’s nephew on Saturday in eastern Lahore, after a video emerged showing him taking part in deadly hospital riots days earlier.

Three patients died, medical officials said, after roughly 200 lawyers stormed Punjab Heart Institute hospital in the city on Wednesday, vandalizing property and setting ablaze a police van after a dispute with doctors.

TV channels ran footage showing Khan’s nephew Hassan Niazi, a lawyer, at the hospital and watching as a police vehicle was set on fire.

“The Prime Minister of Pakistan’s nephew’s house and other premises, such as farmhouse and business places were raided,” Punjab’s Minister for Information Fayyaz ul Hassan Chohan confirmed at a press conference on Saturday.

Chohan, who said five locations had been investigated by police, added: “He will be arrested at any cost... all are equal in the eye of law.”

A senior police official also confirmed to AFP the raid was made early Saturday morning, but Niazi was not present.

In an earlier, now-deleted tweet, Khan’s nephew had expressed support for the rally but later distanced himself from the actions of the lawyers present.

“My support and protest was limited to initiation of legal action against the concerned doctors. I only stand for peaceful protests. It’s sad day and I condemn my own self for supporting this protest now,” he tweeted.

Around 80 lawyers have been arrested and Khan - who has not commented on his nephew - has ordered an inquiry into the riot.

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/New...e-raid-house-of-PM-Imran-Khan-s-nephew-.html#

The police should also extend the cost of these operations which are just futile for show raids towards the culprits.

Why is @AZ1 tax money being spent on such activities? A 9 year old would know you won't find him in his own home or under registered addresses.

This causes carbon emission and adds to the smog

The police should also extend the cost of these operations which are just futile for show raids towards the culprits.

Why is @AZ1 tax money being spent on such activities? A 9 year old would know you won't find him in his own home or under registered addresses.

He maybe hiding at uncle's Banigala Palace? Maybe Pakistan Police should check there too?

Aag aesi lagaiye mazaa agaya lol.

Aag aesi lagaiye mazaa agaya lol.

why'd you laugh that a criminal is at large in Pakistan?

no wonder you support government who lets Nawaz and Zardari go

why'd you laugh that a criminal is at large in Pakistan?

no wonder you support government who lets Nawaz and Zardari go
That's fine we also unban people like you on pdf so what. By the way that laugh if for you and you know what I meant you just been childish like your any other post.

That's fine we also unban people like you on pdf so what. By the way that laugh if for you and you know what I meant you just been childish like your any other post.

It's not my problem you voted for people who you cannot hold accountable.

Disgusting thugs. Anyone who was involved or incited or encouraged deserves punishment, even IK's nephew.

yahaan aik Ghareeb jurm.kare aur phr mafroor hojaye tou police uske baap aur chacha KO pakar k lejati hai.let see yahaan Kya hota Hai.

It's not my problem you voted for people who you cannot hold accountable.
Exactly actually non of your problem since you didn't vote for PTI neither you voted for this system and neither you are tax filer and also not living in Pakistan. So why jumping on every thread which is not even related to you?

6N4JSESl_20191213_000949687.jpg

Also it's very easy for political goal scoring here to capture nephew by IK and say look I have caught him and give him VIP treatment in jail no one would knew and then release after 6 month.

Last edited:
Exactly actually non of your problem since you didn't vote for PTI neither you voted for this system and neither you are tax filer and also not living in Pakistan. So why jumping on every thread which is not even related to you?

View attachment 593990

Also it's very easy for political goal scoring here to capture nephew by IK and say look I have caught him and give him VIP treatment in jail no one would knew and then release after 6 month.

Who is hiding him? they will face the legal system too

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom