What's new

Pakistan plans to provide satellite internet in Jammu & Kashmir says Science and Technology minister

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bari dair sy jag aee, should have done this day one of lockdown

They'd also need to somehow make the hardware (transmission, reception) available to the populace. Is satellite internet hardware available freely in India?

Who deleted my post and for what reason? @AgNoStiC MuSliM your the only one here with that power.
I did - personal attack, the accent part.

They'd also need to somehow make the hardware (transmission, reception) available to the populace. Is satellite internet hardware available freely in India?

I did - personal attack, the accent part.
Well you washed away everything else didnt you? Fix his post with indian administered, or you not think things through?

It is not allowed on both sides of the border.

But India does not administer Kashmir but occupies it.

I think there is something wrong with the translation. Mr. Fuwwad Chowdary, PTI, Ex GEO presenter is a senior patriotic politician and minister of science and technology.

But India does not administer Kashmir but occupies it.

I think there is something wrong with the translation. Mr. Fuwwad Chowdary, PTI, Ex GEO presenter is a senior patriotic politician and minister of science and technology.
I didn't know Fawad Ch is educated ........ muqaparasti ki parastish karna wala log.

There is no statement by Fawad Choudhry on the matter. Furthermore, Indian occupied Kashmir words seems to be altered by the source claiming so hence, thread is closed having non-credible source (shoddy) until & unless credible source shares any details in this regard.

Thread will be reactivated on the basis of credible source if reports.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom