What's new

Pakistan plans to attack selected targets in India after surgical strikes

Madarchod .. Your landian army even released videos of body exchange ceremony which you cunts have labelled with fake titles on youtube.

Those videos themselves fuk up your lies.

Is madarchod something like Mother Fucker? U see I dont understand Hindi/urdu.

Just checked out google. @WebMaster @waz And others.

Pakistanis have to quite understand our media and domestic issues are largely unregulated. If one soldier is dead, govt has to do with all honours, and any military operation must be briefed to Parliamentary committee on Security where Army is fried upon if this is a lie. Political compulsions will made to score if this thing is a lie.

Not everything can be pushed under the carpet. If 14 soldiers are dead, then IA cant refuse them. Their families will start banging them and media trial will begin. We are in short, unlike Pakistan. Proof? Read kargil and Pakistan's shameless refusal in accepting them. This will never happen anywhere in the world.
Pakistanis don't understand this.

We are an open society. Any deaths will be made public. Nothing can be hidden. These things are unthinkable in Pakistan.

Is madarchod something like Mother Fucker? U see I dont understand Hindi/urdu.
yup, translates to amma wokka, or something... :P

I advise you to drop the arguing here, it's too hot, nobody is making sense except extreme jingoistic statements now, let the dust settle.

yup, translates to amma wokka, or something... :P

I advise you to drop the arguing here, it's too hot, nobody is making sense except extreme jingoistic statements now, let the dust settle.

Yeah. Rationalism are thrown to dogs when they are raped. That guy is particularly done. :lol:

Pakistanis don't understand this.

We are an open society. Any deaths will be made public. Nothing can be hidden. These things are unthinkable in Pakistan.

I don't want to go off topic by bringing in Kargil but need to give an example. So open as in your military and government not telling their people that some peaks from the Kargil conflict are still under Pakistani control? Only to be found out accidentally by a news team years after when they asked to visit those posts? Hahahaha, who do you think you're fooling.

This pretence of a modern functioning Indian fabric is only digestible in bollywood movies.

Yeah. Rationalism are thrown to dogs when they are raped. That guy is particularly done. :lol:
I've been off TV and other news websites and only logging into here now after a few hours, what have we heard officially about the cross border raids from legit military and government sources since ? (not interested in the talking heads on TV)

last I know of is the all party meet, and lefty folk like barkha dutt, nitish etc and virtually everyone else was praising the military so it felt like it's real this time.

Our Gen Raheel is doing same thing Gen Musharaaf did while going for Kargil.
& Yet Shareef bothers are in power.
Is history repeating itself or it's Deja Vu

Because they know this time they cant hide the reality.
Special Forces that did this mission had helmet cams ,NVD etc .
If they deny this ,they will release the footage .
So for face saving they need a scape goat .
They found one dummy after all of our men returned
Ok as per you n your goverment your army done surgical strike cross loc stayd on this side for 5 hours usef helicopter to deploy ur special forces and all of them went back undetected un hurt right. Hows that possible ur men are not made of stealth technology neither your helicopters so all this is cow shit

old footage
Old footage old stories of surgical strikes crap indian bullshit only goid at drinking cows piss

Back
Top Bottom