What's new

Pakistan places $1 million bounty on head of TTP spokesman

Is the bounty just for Pakistani citizens
You are speaking like you are a well known Mercenary....:lol:

Even if it isn't only for Pakistani, what would change ?

@Serious note

I think it will be given to person whose information ma lead to arrest or killing of the leader as in most of the cases regarding bounty are concerned. Not just what has been stated.

I wish I could be in Pakistan this time, I would have told official the location of Taliban and get money.

get 1million USD and run away to canada. Taliban can't catch you. My wish list

100,000 USD to get canadian citizenship
120,000 to 200,000 USD to get a decent house in canada
still I will have 700,000 USD left.

Will Pakistani allow Indian for manhunt?? I with my two military frnd will get into Pakistan (if you allow) and search Taliban....

Bounty wtf ... fcking kill that bast*d
No Body has seen this guy how on earth government will know they have arrested the right guys if some one for some personal reasons blame some person how will the prove that he is not the guy ?

No Body has seen this guy how on earth government will know they have arrested the right guys if some one for some personal reasons blame some person how will the prove that he is not the guy ?
Keyser Söze From movie "The Usual Suspects"...Seems like your statement pointing towards such person.

It will be determine by intelligence through their current information which won't be given in open.

Remember when you give ad for Lost and Found thing. You don't give entire detail.

It's illegal to place a reward for killing him (bounty). But if they offered a reward for his arrest then that is a different situation. Or else it may start off with Pakistan offering a bounty for every person the law enforcement agencies can't locate resulting in a wild west mob kinda mentality.

Stick to the topic, any more discussions on Pakistan's bank balance will entail disciplinary action. The bounty has been declared and that's all that matters, it shouldn't concern all those interested (or pretending to be) if the president has to rent rooms in the presidency through the night to raise that money......

It's illegal to place a reward for killing him (bounty). But if they offered a reward for his arrest then that is a different situation. Or else it may start off with Pakistan offering a bounty for every person the law enforcement agencies can't locate resulting in a wild west mob kinda mentality.

It's for information leading to arrest, it's not a "Dead or Alive" thing.....

TTP is operating from Nuristan and Kunar. No matter how much money Pakistan offers, their handlers in Afghanistan has more money than Pakistan can imagine. So the govt. placed head money to show Pakistanis its doing something.

TTP terror safe havens are provided and supported by US Army. Its the US govt. tactic to black mail Pakistan. After all, one can ask what is TTP fighting for? It seems more active doing terrorism in Pakistan than fighting an occupation in Afghanistan. If it is so brave and stands on principles of Islam, its first duty is to wage jihad against an occupation force. Its not doing that but killing innocent civilians in Pakistan.

Islam tells you to fight for your rights and stand up in adversity. Which brand of Islam tells you shoot innocent civilians and run away hiding your face? You are cowards TTP and you will be mercilessly killed in this world and will burn in hell hereafter.

TTP is operating from Nuristan and Kunar. No matter how much money Pakistan offers, their handlers in Afghanistan has more money than Pakistan can imagine. So the govt. placed head money to show Pakistanis its doing something.

True.

TTP terror safe havens are provided and supported by US Army. Its the US govt. tactic to black mail Pakistan. After all, one can ask what is TTP fighting for? It seems more active doing terrorism in Pakistan than fighting an occupation in Afghanistan. If it is so brave and stands on principles of Islam, its first duty is to wage jihad against an occupation force. Its not doing that but killing innocent civilians in Pakistan.

I disagree, the US Army has no foothold in Kunar and Nuristan. These areas are the strongholds of the Afghan Taliban and they are the ones providing shelter to the TTP.

Islam tells you to fight for your rights and stand up in adversity. Which brand of Islam tells you shoot innocent civilians and run away hiding your face? You are cowards TTP and you will be mercilessly killed in this world and will burn in hell hereafter.

Ameen

This is great news on the part of GOP, hopefully the money is taken out of Zardaris offshore account and the government doesn't have to front the bill. :lol:

Indians never cease to amaze me, here we have some who are chastising the GOP for putting the bounty on the mans head just because the source of the cash may be questionable and on the other hand we got wannabe assassins trying to collect. :lol:

Good news.

Hope somebody from rank and profile of taliban becomes traitor (to his organisation) for want of money and disclose the name and hideout of the killers and planners........ And then those haramis are sent to hell immediatley

All the best.

Back
Top Bottom