What's new

Pakistan paid 6 million dollars to Taliban for ceasefire

no proof, backchannel, anonymous sources, awesome.

I know i found this article in rediff.com i was totally stunt by Indian Fake Media

Indian news source is last thing to trust when it comes to Pakistan.

Yea that news site also said the following:

Pakistan: Al-Qaeda claims Bhutto's death - Adnkronos Security

Seems like this news site is damn ignorant.
Doesn't make this news any more reliable since it cites no verifiable source. And its a pretty hefty claim to repeat without any verifiable evidence.

Woahhhh.....Denails !!!

This is the Al Jazeera news channel about the peace deal. AJ always GOOD, esp their documentaries.

Last edited by a moderator:
:rofl: another propaganda!:smokin:

The big loser would be India if peace is restored in Pakistan. The billions of dollars, it's spending to destabilize Pakistan would go waste. This is actually hurting indians and frightening them. :lol:

Insha-Allah, Peace would be restored in Pakistan :pakistan: and we don't care what india and rest of the world thinks.

Pakistan is Paying Compensation to those people who have lost Homes and Business due to this Conflict, President Zardari and CM of NWFP have already announced this Package for the Victims of the Region.

Just Look at Indian Mentality, They want to make every news LOOK like Failure of Pakistan and Pakistan Army.

such peace talks or treaties will ensure the segregation of good and bad
there are a number of people involved in the current situation in pakistan India being the spear head they also send their sikh troops who after removing their turban looks like taliban their dead bodies prove the truth(uncercumsized) and their large numer of staff in the adjoining areas of pakistan Jalal Abad, Khost etc, they also work on the propaganda side i think 6 million us dollers is only one monthg expenditure of talibans in swat alone so they are receiving alrge sum of money from other wellwishers of pakistan

Well this is BS news it s bull there is no way stop this bs thread!!

do watch INDIA TV, and see how they r afraid of TALIBAN.
Saying Taliban only 5 - 6 hours from Amritsar.

do watch INDIA TV, and see how they r afraid of TALIBAN.
Saying Taliban only 5 - 6 hours from Amritsar.

yes we are looking at Taliban rented our neighbor house.
Twist is neighbor paid 6 million $ :cheers:

yes we are looking at Taliban rented our neighbor house.
Twist is neighbor paid 6 million $ :cheers:

Ohhhhhh Scary ,scary, Very Scary. :devil::devil:

We don't care if you and your Govt Officials are having Nightmares :taz:.

This money is to be paid to those people who have lost their homes and Business NOT to the Taliban.

Have Fun :enjoy: when you Listen to Indian Propaganda :chilli: on Indian Channels who add "SAAS BAHOO" :cheesy: spice in their News as well.

Indian news source is last thing to trust when it comes to Pakistan.

Same goes for Pakistani source as well I guess when it comes to India.

Glad we could figur that out. Like Asim suggested in one of his beautiful thread that one should not rely blindly on these overhyped media reports.

IMO, it is important, to see whom we are making the peace deal with...personally, I will not be in favor of any deal with those who bomb girls' & their schools, behead people. But GOP had some different opinion I guess.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom