What's new

Pakistan - One Nation under Allah

How do you define Pakistani Nationalism?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost everywhere they went they broke nations...Some for good (genocides) others leaveing with a piece of land hanging...Between Malaysia and Brunei it is an island ...for Pakistan it is Kashmir...for another few countries - it is a few island/ pieces of land here and there...
I think that is function of power, extreme power. It has been such in history.

Did it have parking ticket with time limit or can the 200 million Muslims, 300 million Dalits, 10s of million other minorities come to Pakistan for refuge?
where do you come up with such crap? it was created for the oppressed of indo-pak-bd area not the entire fecking world!

entire population of British India was no more than 390 million in 1947

Last edited:
Pakistan was created in the name of Islam but Pakistan isn't just an Islamic India but there are lot of differences between Pakistan and India
There may be some similarities between these two countries specaly in some parts of Punjab and Sindh
But Pakistan is much different from India

I will answer your 'fecking' question later but can you at least fly the Pakistani flag to show us your a British Pakistan and not a Anglo.
Either answer the person or dont...

but dont shoot the messenger :disagree:

Tell me on what Islamic precept or Sunnah or Islamic jurisprudence they can come and does that apply to some Muslims but not other Muslims of a lesser Allah?
First tell me what do you know about Islam?

Any reason for your obsession with piss pond

"Piss Pond" is not my obsession. I have merely translated the verse of Syed Waris Shah, which amply describes, what is going on, on this thread.:p::p::p:

Acha what you think what is Pakistan after all you are a 60 years old experienced person

This 60 years of age has taught me one thing and that is to avoid, as far as possible, participation in useless and futile discussions. I would only say that your question "what is Pakistan after all", in fact, doesn't convey any meaning to me.

"Sawaal saaray ghalat thay, jawab kiya daitay"

Sawaal saaray ghalat thay, jawab kiya daitay"

What is Pakistan?

Pakistan is a country in the north of south Asia with an area of 8,81,000 square km and population of 207 million

And if someone wants to know what Pakistan is
He should Learn about geography of Pakistan

read history (but not very important only if someone is curious)

Read about languages and different ethnic groups of Pakistan
That's all Pakistan is just a piece of land with 200 million people

Q) could there have been a country named Pakistan on earth without the existence of a religion named islam ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom