What's new

Pakistan - One Nation under Allah

How do you define Pakistani Nationalism?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

El Sidd

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
How would PDF Pakistanis define Nationalism in these difficult times?

Please share your intellect here.

Disclaimer:
Trolling may be accidental in the thread

@Dubious @Oscar

Troll thread. Shut it before it goes to sh*t...
I think in these difficult times it is wise to allow discussion of such threads...

Considering we are always arguing and even questioning the other member's stand!

HOWEVER,
Disclaimer:

no trolling is allowed!

If I see trolling, thread will be deleted!

no trolling is allowed!

If I see trolling, thread will be deleted!

Instead of deleting a thread, perpetrators should be warned / banned, and the discussion should remain civil.

By deleting a thread, trolls win, defeating the purpose of the thread.

Please share your intellect here.

Disclaimer:
What do you aim to achieve with this thread?

Accidental??? :o: the whole point of this thread is trolling.Side effects of heat wave get well soon
how so?

This thread is squarely aimed at trolling...I mean why the choice between the objectives resolution and religion?. It will create confusion and hence trolling. We all know very well the purpose of the creation of Pakistan what does it stand for. But the nationalist and troublemakers will come and start abusing the religion and ummah and unfortunately no action will be take against them but if some will reply religious, the forum will start crying religious discussion are not allowed said that ... listen to this

I don't know what is the definition of Pakistan's nationalism I used to read such things the day before Pakistan studies paper
And it normally takes 3 to 4 four pages to answer such type of questions with a lot of sub headings and paragraphs

By religion. Muslim is Pakistan. Pakistan is Muslim. Every Muslim is Pakistani. Every Pakistani is a Muslim. Islam first. Islam second. Islam third. Not geography, not skin colour, not language.

But Islam
I agree even though I know you are trying to be sarcastic still you have said the partial truth so I partially agree with you

Pakistan is defined by whatever the subjects living in the state want it to be defined by. Currently, people in Pakistan associate Pakistani statehood with Islam.

This doesn't mean this will always be the case and we should neglect other factors. More assimilation as far as culture, language and economics should be encouraged.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom