What's new

Pakistan on the verge of total collapse?

Pakistan should have been the continues of the Mughal and Delhi empires but we never bother to learn about our history. Look at India, 24 7 talking about mother India, they know exactly their aim.

that is the whole problem we are always fragmented... why do you think Pakistanis have so varied opinions

my question for this has always been: “and then replace with what”
Seriously? you want to know what to do after the Khaki Terrorist.

Lets see, Elected Civilian Government (An6 political party that people chose) like Rest of civilized world, free and Independent judiciary, police that's accountable for their actions.

Khawarij will always see Pakistan as a thorn in their wretched eyes.

How is it not facist? By the way I'm not using this term as an insult, I see nothing wrong with it

Islam commands you to live your life in a very specific manner, and it has very very harsh punishments if you break these laws.

There isn't any room for different political stances or parties because it only allows Islamic thought to thrive.

Either way you didn’t understood the real meaning of those harsh punishment for breaking some laws !

Harsh h punishment for fornicating : have a look at westerns societies where fornicating is not only not banned, but worst is promoted : today those societies are the biggest users of anti depressors drugs, “family” is no more, they feel loneliness, i let you having your own conclusion on the impact on children…

Harsh punishment against thieves : a society where your properties are not safe cannot progress ! Land grabbing, smartphones, jewellery, public funds, intellectual properties… same ! There is a say in french “qui vole un œuf, volé un bœuf” which means “who steals an egg, stole an ox” !

the questions you should ask : if someone other than my dad fornicate with my mom, or someone who is not married to my sister fornicate with my sister, will I be happy and let it go ?”

Then you will get the answers about the harshness of the punishments.

Resist the Army and their illegal desires
Resist the Hakumat because it is setup by Traitors of Pakistan

Resist any stooge with paper in hand from Stooge court

Resists capture by stooges wearing any uniform - fight and protect your countrymen

Pakistan should have been the continues of the Mughal and Delhi empires but we never bother to learn about our history. Look at India, 24 7 talking about mother India, they know exactly their aim.
why should pakistan be continuation of mughal or delhi empire? you have no connection to them do you?

this is MAD..'mutually assured destruction' of Pakistan

Establishment/military + PDM, Sharifs and Zardari + Mulla Fazal + LEA's + Elite status Quo.

In the end they will left with Cantts and GHQ to fend and fetch, and maybe some DHA's.

Country would be gone, businesses shifting and people migrating.

Mughals are considered barbaric invaders in Punjab and Sind.

Pakistanis have always known that the army controlled everything behind the scenes and never had a problem with it.

They see (or did see) the army as one of the most loyal institutions in Pakistan so didn't mind.

The real reason why people in Pakistan are mad is not because of "democracy is destroyed" or "facism" - but because of losing trust in an institution that has control over everything.

(Mind you, Islam is inherently a facist and anti-democratic religion so you literally look foolish complaining about these two)

The army's job is to restore this trust and to convince them that the army is still looking out for their greater interests. But their communication is shit - and honestly there is a huge question mark on how competent they really are because Pakistan is so poorly managed in every area.
Their communication not shit, it's their actions from inception that are shit. It will take revolutionary changes to restore the faith, not change in DJ ICE pyaar.

This is new to me. If Punjabi and Sindh think of Mughals as barbaric mongol invaders then who considers them as hero?
Ranjeet Singh, they lament that not all of them got bestowed by his sperms.

This is new to me. If Punjabi and Sindh think of Mughals as barbaric mongol invaders then who considers them as hero?

Those who benefited from their rule and some migrant communities from Afghanistan and British India.

The real solution to our problems will be eliminating these leaders whom cause fitna in the land.

A bullet will suffice.

Pakistan will not collapse, Pakistanis just need to stop their corruption, lies, bribery, double standards, start learning to be a honest and disciplined nation then things will improve.
Can’t be so sure. The way Pakistanis and the state act, Allah’s wrath will be upon us. Yes there are many good Pakistanis and exceptions. However, the one’s rulings Pakistan and controlling Pakistan are still corrupt unjust tyrants. On an individual level a big chunk of Pakistan is already corrupt because you can’t do anything in Pakistan without bribes. The few who are clean do no do enough to change the situation of the country or just aren’t simply powerful enough. If things continue like this Pakistan there’s little hope for Pakistan. Even kaffir countries are more just and less corrupt than Pakistan. Pakistan tries to imitate kaffir countries in separating it self from Islam but also is much more corrupt and unjust than them. Countries come and go. When the a nation fails to do what it’s meant to do it doesn’t survive.

Ibn Umar reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “When Allah intends to punish a people, the punishment afflicts everyone among them. Then, they are resurrected according to their deeds.”

Source: Ṣaḥīḥ al-Bukhārī 7108, Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 2879

Back
Top Bottom