What's new

Pakistan offers Manila terror suspect's custody

53fd

New Recruit

Reaction score
MANILA, Philippines (AP) — Filipino officials say Pakistani intelligence authorities have asked them if they have interest in taking custody of a top Asian terrorist suspect who hid for years in the southern Philippines.
Two Philippine security officials said Thursday that Pakistan's Inter-Services Intelligence agency also asked Indonesia, which is Umar Patek's home country, if it wants to take him.

Patek has long been wanted in his country for his alleged role in the 2002 Bali bombings that killed 202 people in Southeast Asia's worst terrorist attack. He then fled to the Philippines where he allegedly plotted deadly attacks with local militants.

Pakistan has taken steps to relinquish custody of Patek and his Filipino wife after capturing them Jan. 25.

Pakistan offers Manila terror suspect's custody - Yahoo! News

Really a good move by Pakistan showing responsible attitude

good step but i am sad they let them go we should shot them and send there dead bodies

it could bring criticism for ISI.

Just read the comments under the actual comments posted on Yahoo. It seems like nothing is enough for all these thankless bast***s. Someone who can control his emotions while reading those comments reply to them because I can't, and I don't want people to judge Pakistan by words uttered by me when I am not fully in control of them.

Just read the comments under the actual comments posted on Yahoo. It seems like nothing is enough for all these thankless bast***s. Someone who can control his emotions while reading those comments reply to them because I can't, and I don't want people to judge Pakistan by words uttered by me when I am not fully in control of them.

and indians talk like why pakistanis have so much hate, as if they are so loving and innocent

Don't bother wasting your time with them. It looks like Indian posters, I mean the whole "take India as your ally" thing is getting tiring.

As for the topic, good for Pakistan.

They should be killed, because they are from totally different country but Pakistan is blamed for their bad doings.

Apparently, yahoo! has a lot of spam and very bad security. Makes you wonder why there are so many trolls and loosers online on yahoo!

In fact, from experience, I have come to conclude that yahoo! service is really something for loosers for the most part :lol:

Anyways, what's described in the article is an excellent development. Hope more of this come about in time.

Back
Top Bottom