What's new

Pakistan of now

Bobshouse

Reaction score
When will Pakistan meet up with the imaginary and prospective line of prosperity? Never? In 100 years? What does Pakistan have to offer the rest of the world?
Lets put Pakistan in a power of influence for a minute. Lets put Pakistan in the position of the US for a second. What would it export in term of social and modern relevance and the calls from the rest of the world as far as leadership and prospects are concerned? What does it's culture, thinking and outlook demand?

Absolutely nothing! Unless of course you believe the whole world should believe in Islam and adhere to the the illogical.

With all the bad crap happening in this world, the only constant I can honestly adhere to is that "at least the whole world is not like Pakistan and the majority of the Islam world"

We would have never reached the moon, silicon chips, nuclear power or the internal combustion engine, the future is non religious and all science.

Pakistan you either learn this lesson now or you get left behind.

I am not sure why you would be ashamed of your origin.There is nothing wrong in using Indian Flags - I come to this conclusion after reading your previous posts.

You do realise Pakistan is protecting Dawood Ibrahim dont you? They have constantly refused to hand him over after repeated requests.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/strate...ties-pak-xinjiang-terror-6.html#ixzz1wRdKiNGS

It's no secret mate, anybody whos in the industry knows the important contributions Indians have played in the IT sector. Im a big Intel fan, love their work and innovations. Seems like whenever Intel announces a new product or breakthrough there is an Indian involved. Dont know if you have seen this ad, but here proof of how much Intel loves their Indian scientists.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...rlds-secret-silicon-valley.html#ixzz1wRdcFZ8o

To me this is all about intent. Nobody is going to argue that cow's dont play a significant role in Indian culture, just like nobody can deny eating beef is a major part of other cultures diet. I dont see this as an attempt to trample on peoples rights, I see it more of an acknowledgment of local culture. I think the difference here is some people are offended by killing cows but nobody is offended by not killing cows. Beef is not necessary for humans to survive and taking it out of the diet should be easily achieved. Personally I can relate to the Indian ethos non slaughter of animals. While not being a vegetarian myself I often find myself being conflicted in my want for meat versus my conscience of not killing of any life. So I support the notion of this law but I think there should be some health provisions such as the slaughter in case of mad cow disease outbreaks.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...can-raid-mere-suspicion-26.html#ixzz1wRdjnjNA

I am not sure why you would be ashamed of your origin.There is nothing wrong in using Indian Flags - I come to this conclusion after reading your previous posts.

Easy explanation: Because he is an Indian in Australia.

And everyone knows what happens to Indians in Australia. It's no wonder they want to hide their identity.

I see no reason why pakistani think indians are ashamed of their origin. But Lets assume, he is a indian using false flag for a while. But question in the OP still remains unanswered !!

Easy explanation: Because he is an Indian in Australia.
And everyone knows what happens to Indians in Australia. It's no wonder they want to hide their identity.

who cares what you think :smokin:

Just to add - Im not Indian of any kind, my heritage is of European decent.

My point being here is that I will not post articles of questionable articulation like everybody else does. I will only post stuff from my own brain.

Pakistan, it seems without a sharp stick poking it in the back seems hopeless.

Just to add - Im not Indian of any kind, my heritage is of European decent.

My point being here is that I will not post articles of questionable articulation like everybody else does. I will only post stuff from my own brain.

Pakistan, it seems without a sharp stick poking it in the back seems hopeless.

LOL, just read your own posts that were quoted by Patriot. :lol:

You are passionate over Dawood Ibrahim, and you repeat the same urban legends that Indians always do, like 36% of NASA employees are Indians. :rofl:

Your version: "Seems like whenever Intel announces a new product or breakthrough there is an Indian involved." :lol:

You only ever get offended whenever there is something negative about India, or something threatening to India, like Dawood.

You are passionate over Dawood Ibrahim, and you repeat the same urban legends that Indians always do, like 36% of NASA employees are Indians. :rofl:

Your version: "Seems like whenever Intel announces a new product or breakthrough there is an Indian involved." :lol:

I couldnt care less about about India, Australia, China or the US are far as their outlook on the world is concerned. My statement is squarely aimed at Pakistan here and what they consider to do about their current situation. If you dont have the capacity to think on topic then maybe you should write with crayons.

When will Pakistan meet up with the imaginary and prospective line of prosperity? Never? In 100 years? What does Pakistan have to offer the rest of the world?
Lets put Pakistan in a power of influence for a minute. Lets put Pakistan in the position of the US for a second. What would it export in term of social and modern relevance and the calls from the rest of the world as far as leadership and prospects are concerned? What does it's culture, thinking and outlook demand?

Absolutely nothing! Unless of course you believe the whole world should believe in Islam and adhere to the the illogical.

With all the bad crap happening in this world, the only constant I can honestly adhere to is that "at least the whole world is not like Pakistan and the majority of the Islam world"

We would have never reached the moon, silicon chips, nuclear power or the internal combustion engine, the future is non religious and all science.

Pakistan you either learn this lesson now or you get left behind.

Lets put Australia in US's Place...what has Australia exported to the world (excluding natural resources thats given to you by nature)

name one thing people know Australia for other than rude racist white people
Its a country known for nothing but an animal Kangroo

Maybe one day Pakistan and Australia are eye to eye then we will tell you what we can export to you

You only ever get offended whenever there is something negative about India, or something threatening to India, like Dawood.

Ridiculous Post .

Back
Top Bottom