What's new

Pakistan needs serious soul searching

Pakistanis are financially and morally corrupt. From Poor to the richest in the country. Rich is corrupt by choice and poor by compulsion. At every step in this country, you will find proper dhokebaaz and lair. Unless we change ourselves, Allah swt is not going to change our country's destiny. It's too late.

As I have explained in other threads (where the subject somehow coincides with current state of affairs of Pakistani society) that the institution of Judiciary will bring change or someone who will take the responsibility to implement "Nizam e Adal" at grass roots level will initiate change in the Country.

When everyone in the society sees an active implementation of Adal things will change the ONLY million dollar question is WHO will take this responsibility as one of my best friend use to tell me "is hamam mein to sab hi nangey hey" ... so either a certain group of unknown patriotic people (no in power) take this bold step or Allah SWT give hidayat to existing group of seemingly corrupt people who will bring about the change...but change is inevitable.

You do understand WHY it seems too difficult for Pakistan to switch to the right track ... because internal various socio economic problems apart you have to constantly fight with threats/sabotage and nefarious plans of external enemy who is very well organized and resourceful. The enemy keeps a very watchful eye on any positive development or initiative and acts against it with shear ferocity.

Back
Top Bottom