What's new

Pakistan needs a Two Child Policy

What is the guarantee two won't follow this path ? Which you are suggesting ?

At least two would be a lesser of embarrassment to the family than numbers equivalent to football team gone nut.

Molvi jab tayri shadi ho gi na phir pochoo ga kitna asan hay bachay sambhalna aur baray karna.

At least two would be a lesser of embarrassment to the family than numbers equivalent to football team gone nut.

Molvi jab tayri shadi ho gi na phir pochoo ga kitna asan hay bachay sambhalna aur baray karna.
Well than make dua I get married soon.

Well than make dua I get married soon.

Hmmmmmmm well I can do a dua for you............... but I am confused what if the same dua may end up as bd dua for someone else :p:

May you get married soon Ameen and May ALLAH keep that marriage a happy blessed one . Ameen

Pales nothing?
We are the sixth most populatiom country in the world with half our population under official poverty and 80% living on just paycheck to paycheck

You think more people means more hands to work it also means more mouths to feed

Because Pakistan is refusing to invest on the resources or lack funding to invest on the resources. Judging by the size of resources, that alone can feed Pakistan for the next ten generations and more. Remember, the earth is always expanding.

Pakistani's just need to be sensible about family planning. No need for brutal Chinese style policies. The people need better education (about contraception) and not just breed without thinking of the consequences.

Because Pakistan is refusing to invest on the resources or lack funding to invest on the resources. Judging by the size of resources, that alone can feed Pakistan for the next ten generations and more. Remember, the earth is always expanding.
Um nope our resources are under huge stress we need to control our population already due to stressed water resource we will be declared a water stressed country do you have any idea how low water tables have dropped across the country?

Well there are chances that the one with 9 kids get better job and better source of income so don't play GOD.
We are keeping income levels same just for this comparison lets say both have same job both work as security guards and earn 15000 only now one has two kids other has nine kids who will have better life standard?

Um nope our resources are under huge stress we need to control our population already due to stressed water resource we will be declared a water stressed country do you have any idea how low water tables have dropped across the country?

We are keeping income levels same just for this comparison lets say both have same job both work as security guards and earn 15000 only now one has two kids other has nine kids who will have better life standard?
You give me the guarantee that same security guard won't get better job who has more kids.

You give me the guarantee that same security guard won't get better job who has more kids.
We are not sharply changing the earning variable because in most regular instances earning levels dont shootup so quickly thats why i am compaing people of similar income levels and asking you what if their income levels remain same who will have a better life standard?

Our empty resources are under stress? Really? Water problem could be solved by Khala Baag dam, and even today. Pakistan has at least 100 years of unused resources. Controlling the population is not solution, rather investing on the unused resources is the solution to the long term plan.

Our empty resources are under stress? Really? Water problem could be solved by Khala Baag dam, and even today. Pakistan has at least 100 years of unused resources. Controlling the population is not solution, rather investing on the unused resources is the solution to the long term plan.
Be realistic Kala Bagh dam will not be built Sindh will remain under ppp and will continue to be against Kalabagh

No we dont we even had grain shortages a decade back

Be realistic Kala Bagh dam will not be built Sindh will remain under ppp and will continue to be against Kalabagh

No we dont we even had grain shortages a decade back

Realistically as population control that will be key to the solution of the present and future problems? Khala Baag dam can happen. The option is still there. If not now, maybe later. And by the way, PTI and PPP are against Khala Baag dam together. Let's get this point straight.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom