What's new

Pakistan Navy rescues 11 Iranian fishermen from sinking boat

Yup yellow and orange colours are the most visible wavelengths for human eyes especially in foggy and misty atmospheres.. Great if PNS has a dedicated chopper for that. I guess PNS has done more SAR operations than other in the region. They have saved quite a lot of lives: Indians off the coast of Somalia, Yemeni boat, Iranians just in the recent past. That's the character of Pakistani nation and should be highlighted and the beneficiaries should spread it.

Yes many SAR operations.
PN is fully equipped and capable to provide SAR over sea and we also have an obligation in NAVAREA IX.

I remember a MEDEVAC opn from where we picked a seriously ill crew member from a Saudi vessel from 300 NM and brought him to PNS Shifa, which saved his life.

Does PN have rescue swimmers on board their SAR Helos? And what about Air Medics?

The one in the middle is the Sea king used in this mission.

Pakistan-Sea-Kings-Vector-Aerospace-800x445.jpg

The above Image is from the time we acquired the helicopters. They were second hand UK sales. Pakistan restored them and put them back to use.
What r the other 2 used for ?

Mashallah PN is an active navy, photos remind me of rescue scenes in movies, except this in happening real time.

Back
Top Bottom