What's new

Pakistan must STOP blaming India for Bangladesh Liberation

The media is free to discuss whatever it wants, I don't see any problem with discussing events that are a part of Pakistan's history. Trust me when I say this; I don't blame India for the liberation of Bangladesh. In fact I have no interest in Bangladesh whatsoever & I have never met any Pakistani that cared about Bangladesh or its liberation.

Keep in mind though that I consider modern day Pakistan to be one nation including Kashmir, & I would never let any part of modern day Pakistan break away. By the war I am not trying to bring Kashmir in to the discussion, so lets not reciprocate to that. I just feel that the people of the Indus (Pakistan) are one nation since they have lots of cultural & linguistic similarities & share the common Aryan heritage in general.

I dont know how Jinnah agreed to have 2 big land so far away frrom each other ..as one country....I think you lost BD the day Jinnah agreed for this stupid deal

So dont blaim India:smokin:

The media is free to discuss whatever it wants, I don't see any problem with discussing events that are a part of Pakistan's history. Trust me when I say this; I don't blame India for the liberation of Bangladesh. In fact I have no interest in Bangladesh whatsoever & I have never met any Pakistani that cared about Bangladesh or its liberation.

Keep in mind though that I consider modern day Pakistan to be one nation including Kashmir, & I would never let any part of modern day Pakistan break away. By the war I am not trying to bring Kashmir in to the discussion, so lets not reciprocate to that. I just feel that the people of the Indus (Pakistan) are one nation since they have lots of cultural & linguistic similarities & share the common Aryan heritage in general.

Its good to see you dont hold any grudge against India for BD. It was their destiny to be another country.

Its Indians obsessed with Pakistan RP can you imagine us being seen on Indian forum-no

I agree..Its us who watch your movies.Its us who watch your television serials.Its us who wanna go and work in Pakistan.Its our programmes which countinously keep comparing us to you.

And its us who call ourselves Pakistanis in Amreeka and then say that being called an Indian is embarassing.

and these hindustanys should stop blaming Pakistan then for alleged militancy in Occupied J&K

simple as that...no need for further explanations, no need for arguments

India was involved in the creation of Bangladesh, But it were Bangladeshis who wanted india to interfere in it too.. But leave it their is zero interest of Pakistanis left in bangladesh.. If media discuss them, still we don't care cuz same media is now days crying on decreasing ratings.. Pakistanis are more interested to watch our current basic problems and issues.. We are more interested in us instead of caring for someone which is 1000 km away, their culture , Language is different. So why do we talk about them. I think here in this forum Indian members know that Pakistanis aren't even as interested in them still they are opening these sort of offensive threads repeatedly . its kind of troll. If india want some chest thumping then don't cry when we debate on your paining nerves. . . But wat else we can expect, they have lot less to cheer and there overall history ashamed them cuz they always lost against Western part of Pakistan.

India was involved in the creation of Bangladesh, But it were Bangladeshis who wanted india to interfere in it too.. But leave it their is zero interest of Pakistanis left in bangladesh.. If media discuss them, still we don't care cuz same media is now days crying on decreasing ratings.. Pakistanis are more interested to watch our current basic problems and issues.. We are more interested in us instead of caring for someone which is 1000 km away, their culture , Language is different. So why do we talk about them. I think here in this forum Indian members know that Pakistanis aren't even as interested in them still they are opening these sort of offensive threads repeatedly . its kind of troll. If india want some chest thumping then don't cry when we debate on your paining nerves. . . But wat else we can expect, they have lot less to cheer and there overall history ashamed them cuz they always lost against Western part of Pakistan.

yeah go and read some literature kiddy.

and these hindustanys should stop blaming Pakistan then for alleged militancy in Occupied J&K

simple as that...no need for further explanations, no need for arguments
Indeed sir the militancy in Kashmir is sponsored by your ISI, it is fact which the whole world knows.
Pakistan used these militant as an instrument of their foreign policy both in India and Afghanistan , why do you think Afgans hate you so much.
These same ultras have turned against your state sir, unfortunately the military regime in Pakistan does not understand the threat that they cause and still use them as an asset.
The state of anarchy will not stop in Pakistan until and unless all these radical group are eliminated, but sadly that's not the case.

what you said in a paragraph i couldnt have said in 5 pages

hopefully that'll help shut these people up

You mean to say Pakistan dont bother for creation BD....is it something like ......sour grapes
Then why bother of Kashmir ...:smokin:

Back
Top Bottom