What's new

Pakistan must STOP blaming India for Bangladesh Liberation

Get the hell out of here with this Bharti propaganda. It happened a long time ago. Whatever happened, happened for the best.

Most Bengalis and Pakistanis don't even have issues with each other.

Get the hell out of here with this Bharti propaganda. It happened a long time ago. Whatever happened, happened for the best.

Its Indians obsessed with Pakistan RP can you imagine us being seen on Indian forum-no

Mr. RazPak...This in not Indian Media....it is your Pakistani media who is saying this....now dont give me new conspiracy theory here,

Mr. RazPak...This in not Indian Media....it is your Pakistani media who is saying this....now dont give me new conspiracy theory here,

I was referring to your Indra Gandi. Who was responsible for the massacre on Sikhs. Who gives a **** as to what she says about anything.

I was referring to your Indra Gandi. Who was responsible for the massacre on Sikhs. Who gives a **** as to what she says about anything.
No amount of "as$ kissing will get you the support of Indian Sikhs. First stop beheading innocent Sikhs in Pakistan.
This is a Pakistani program. Looks like Pakistani media is promoting barati propaganda :lol:

who fed you these things? she was in heaven when 1984 sikh riot took place.

as i have told earlier, pakistan had lost war much before india participated. Our brave bngla tigers Chase them to pakistan.

Now days ..Pakistani media is more independent and they put correct history to people...which is hard to handle for some people

thy are getting peoffesional now. Earlier they were following faith blindly

Result of Op Bluestar was why she went to hell.

Good for Pakistan...media must show truth to people...whether somebody like it or not.....without excepting mistakes ..one will never correct it....that's the way India works...

Result of Op Bluestar was why she went to hell.

India hell is better than your haven....so wish to come to Indian hell ..when you die;)

Back
Top Bottom