What's new

Pakistan mourns Sana Khan’s death, wishes Babar Khan recovery

FalconsForPeace

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
The life after Sana Khan’s tragic demise has not been easy for Pakistan’s showbiz industry. The industry has not been able to digest the fact that the adorable actress is no more in this mortal world. Her loving husband is also being missed by the friends in the industry.

Sana Khan and her husband met a road accident on 8th of March on their way to Hyderabad from Lahore. Sana Khan died due to fatal injuries before any help could reach her. Babar Khan is still in critical condition and admitted in Liaquat University Hospital, Jamshoro. His condition is said to be stable at the moment. However, doctors have not ruled out him being completely out of danger, sighting many complications.

The grief of her death has gripped actors who were associated with her and others who knew her charming personality. Karachi based actor, model and singer who was also a co-star of Sana, Agha Ali, has tweeted his condolence and grief over her death.

Another TV queen Mansha Pasha, who did not get a chance to work with her has paid tribute to the demise of Sana Khan and prays for speedy recovery of Babar.

The popular comedian and television host Ali Safina also expressed his sorrow on Twitter:

Sana Khan and Babar Khan were a popular celebrity couple in the industry. Family and friends of Babar Khan and Sana Khan have remained united after the unfortunate and tragic loss. Pakistan showbiz industry has termed this incident a ‘tremendous loss’ of talent.

Pakistan mourns Sana Khan’s death, wishes Babar Khan recovery | The Eastern Tribune

Sana-Khan.jpg

Feelings-and-Emotions-Sana-Khan-Died-In-Car-Crash-4995.jpg

1897730_598814580201259_102093049_n.jpg

sana-khan.jpg

1982342_10152050520458108_644636001_n.jpg

1962626_790539604298180_1416732547_n.jpg

I heard a truck driver ran onto their car? If that's true then damn these truck drivers need to be spanked, they are involved in too many accidents since ages.

Fucking chilka cars, no good safety rating. That is why i dive around in a German car.

very sad R.I.P. they just got married few months ago.

إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ

R.I.P.. May Allah give patience to her family.

Rip , very sad news just read it may ALLAH have mercy on us all.

Back
Top Bottom