What's new

Pakistan mobilises troops along LoC

Status
Not open for further replies.
All wanna bash each other,,,,

Ever thought of the families , whos son's are on the borders ,,,,,they wont be so excited as the media & some here are,,,,,

God Bless every1,,,,

Time for two-front war!

2qi8qcl.jpg

2l8zyfc.jpg

2l9rvkn.jpg

euq03s.jpg

wlratf.jpg

You look to be the kind who forms a story with a picture, try and start out from a children's book coz you are not scaring anyone here.

I wouldn't believe the source. No news reached me, and reached India Today?

This is just bullcrap drama, nothing else.

This mobilising thing is crap, but things are getting serious.

Folks in concerned departments are contemplating some limited options to give e befitting reply.

BTW, 5 incidents in 48 hours. Yesterday morning in Sialkot, then 2 at Poonch in the evening at late night, Samba on today morning, Samba around midday and then Nakial at 9 PM.

Nakial was witness to the most heavy firing from what I heard. Mortar was used in Poonch

Published August 12, 2013|By admin
SOURCE: INDIA TODAY
Amid allegations and counter allegations of ceasefire violations by Indian and Pakistani forces, sources in Pakistan told Headlines Todayon Monday that additional forces have been deployed on their side of the Line of Control (LoC).
According to sources, the additional forces were being deployed close to Sialkot and Kasur. Sources also suggested that ammunition reserves were also being augmented in Lahore in the wake of incidents of firing in the past couple of days.

However, sources in the Indian Ministry of Defence (MoD) told Headlines Today that there was no specific information on fresh deployment along the LoC.MoD sources said that reports on deployments in Punjab sector were not specific, yet. However, the department was coordinating with the Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) on the developing situation.
Pakistan mobilises troops along LoC | idrw.org

Why would more ammo be given to IV Corp in lahore when the action is going on LoC and Sialkot comes under AOR of XXX Corps Gujranwala.

Folks in concerned departments are contemplating some limited options to give e befitting reply.

BTW, 5 incidents in 48 hours. Yesterday morning in Sialkot, then 2 at Poonch in the evening at late night, Samba on today morning, Samba around midday and then Nakial at 9 PM.

Nakial was witness to the most heavy firing from what I heard. Mortar was used in Poonch

Things did get pretty serious in January 2013 too. I don't believe anything is going to happen.

I know an officer posted at Leepa, will inquire anything he heard from others in the surrounding or change in routine protocols by above.

Things did get pretty serious in January 2013 too. I don't believe anything is going to happen.

I know an officer posted at Leepa, will inquire anything he heard from others in the surrounding or change in routine protocols by above.

Jan 2013?

Last I know things got serious after Mumbai...the units also got moved to border areas then, even EME!!!

Jan 2013?

Last I know things got serious after Mumbai...the units also got moved to border areas then, even EME!!!

After Mumbai I did see F-16s and F-7s fly over Lahore day in and day out. I'm not talking about hat kind of serious. In Jan, India accused Pakistan Army to behead a soldier and take the head back. Similar events happening today occurred afterwards with two PA soldiers martyr and three injured over a week or two.

Why would more ammo be given to IV Corp in lahore when the action is going on LoC and Sialkot comes under AOR of XXX Corps Gujranwala.

But situation is getting worse. indian just crying pakistan violation and again violating WTF

Really happy with PA response to this whole drama. Giving prompt response to any Indian aggression and keeping themselves ready for any situation. Good work guys. The nation is with you. Even though we know nothing is going to happen and the Bharatis are going to cool down soon.

After Mumbai I did see F-16s and F-7s fly over Lahore day in and day out. I'm not talking about hat kind of serious. In Jan, India accused Pakistan Army to behead a soldier and take the head back. Similar events happening today occurred afterwards with two PA soldiers martyr and three injured over a week or two.

But this time situation is much serious than jan 2013.

Indeed Hindostan will be cut in many pieces with help of Brother China :cheers:

China can take Aksai Chin, and any land it rightfully owns that is India occupied and Pakistan will take back IOK... :lol:

Rest of India will be split between BD, Nepal, Sri Lanka, and a independent Tamil state.

Meh...that was nothing, just trolling by Indians.

Mumbai was the last time anything serious happened on the border.

VERY GOOD> Only then India Neta Budhus will act .. Great News as far as am concerned Come On Pak Army Shell on India . You are most Welcom . Prepare for next 90000 Prison camp

Or get ready to be our slaves for next 1000 year :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom