What's new

Pakistan Missile Technology

Kaiser said:
I dont mean WW3 im talking about the future war the US and its allies will engage in for the so called war on terror meaning the future war against Iran, syria, and maybe north korea
Why the hell on the earth they call it war on terror, this is total (B.S). They are developing a nuclear weapon or missile, so US will call them terrorist:idiot: . What a crap.

Japan has already warned N.K if any missile enter or go through its airspace or even through their sea territory, they will call it as a war. South korea and Japan together will attack the N.Koreans, with the help of US.

Because of retaliation in Iraq, US cant even think about another war, otherwise we might have seen a war, either against Iran or N.K.

melb4aust said:
Why the hell on the earth they call it war on terror, this is total (B.S). They are developing a nuclear weapon or missile, so US will call them terrorist:idiot: . What a crap.

Japan has already warned N.K if any missile enter or go through its airspace or even through their sea territory, they will call it as a war. South korea and Japan together will attack the N.Koreans, with the help of US.

Because of retaliation in Iraq, US cant even think about another war, otherwise we might have seen a war, either against Iran or N.K.

Japan and South korea have said that if North korea does thest there Ballistic missiles they will take the case directly to the UN. Japan has a self defence force which is only good at defending the japanses mainland not attacking other nations. I doubt Japan will even go to war with North korea in the future

A future korean war will be strickly between South korea and North korea with the USA siding with the south

You may be right, but thats what i read in different column in news on the web. How many more sanctions will UN impose on N.K's. It's a shame indeed.
The government has a full control over the people in N.K. And the sanctions are gonna affect the people not the government itself. Its people who are gonna suffer. But there's no use If UN had some thinking power:idiot: , Kashmir issue would have resolved by now. They are all puppets, "US Puppets" @@@ Kofi Anan:devil:

The Kashmir hasnt been solved not because of the UN but because of Brahminstan

Kashmir is a whole different issue from the NK SK issue's

The US is really interfering and fueling the fight

sigatoka said:
China has only around 20 ICBM's, its very expensive and difficult to build. India is at least five years away from a "true" ICBM and Pakistan at least 8 years.

i would like to correct that

Rumors persist concerning plans for an intercontinental ballistic missile (ICBM) program, referred to as the Surya. Most components needed for an ICBM are available from India's indigenous space program. The latest model Indian polar space launch vehicle (PSLV), the four-stage PSLV-C6, is capable of launching 1,600-kilogram satellites into a 621 by 632 kilometer-high polar orbit or 3,500-kilogram satellites into a low Earth orbit of 400 kilometers. The CIA assessed in 2001 that conversion of the PSLV to an ICBM would take a year or two after a decision to do so.

http://www.thebulletin.org/article_nn.php?art_ofn=so05norris

Kaiser said:
The Kashmir hasnt been solved not because of the UN but because of Brahminstan

Kashmir is a whole different issue from the NK SK issue's

The US is really interfering and fueling the fight

You can't take out UN from the Kashmir issue its not all india, UN played quite significant role in not solving the issue because US wouldn't like to, so as the politiceans in both the countries.

N.K's are gonnna face and are facing same kind of UN(US) built crisis. Devils:evil: are out there...

Let me remind people that this is NOT a North Korean or Kashmir related thread. So lets stick to the topic at hand as further deviations would not be tolerated. Thanks

can any one tell about the status of babur-2, shaheen 3 and ghauri 3 missils?

Tipu
On 11 May, the daily Frontier Post publication reported that Pakistan was planning to test-fire a new 4000 km range ballistic missile - Tipu [the fighter] on 28 May 1999, the first anniversary of Pakistan's nuclear tests. No other reports assert the fact of the existence of such a missile, and no test has taken place as of the end of 1999. According to report, the new missile was developed by a team of scientists from the Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission, and is capable of carrying either conventional or nuclear payloads.

The missile was described as being 12 meters long. This reported length is evidently inconsistent with the reported range of the missile, since Chinese [possibly DF-3A or DF-4] and North Korean [TD-2] missile with ranges of several thousand kilometers are several times larger. The utility of a missile in this range class is obscure, since the 1500 km range Ghauri/Hatf-5 ND-1 derivative provides almost complete coverage of India, and politically interesting targets at more than twice this range are rather difficult to identify

Ali, this is 6 years old news and there's a complete radio silence about the progress of Tipu ever since.
But its does not mean that its not coming, our country has proven to meet India tit-for-tat in this field but Imho we lack political will to testfire this missile due cuurent situation.
We're reshaping our strategic ties with the US, sale of major defence equippement (MDE) is being discussed with Washington and there's too much controversy about LRBM's due North Korea.
This would not be a good time to testfire the Tipu or the Ghaznavi.

neo do u have some new information on tipu etc....
if there is something then there should something out in the news....i think tipu is the upgrade of shaheen probably shaheen 3..

ali ahmad said:
neo do u have some new information on tipu etc....
if there is something then there should something out in the news....i think tipu is the upgrade of shaheen probably shaheen 3..

Pakistani defence projects are kept in full secrecy, including the black projects so I have no info on this.
But I can assure you that when the time is correct, i.e. India testfires 5.000+ missile Tipu will be shown instantly. :)

india have test fired agni 3...no matter its failed...in the past pakistan was going with tit for tat....while this time total silence from pakistani side

i have heard about 1000 km varient for babur....is it comming??

ali ahmad said:
india have test fired agni 3...no matter its failed...in the past pakistan was going with tit for tat....while this time total silence from pakistani side
Again, the $5.1 billion MDE contract is on the table, we don't want to risk anything yet.
Patience is a virtue brother. ;)

I have heard about 1000 km varient for babur....is it comming??
Yes, there's news from babur, I'll be posting it as soon as I can. :angel:

Back
Top Bottom