What's new

Pakistan Military Multimedia

APP88-18Rawalpindi.jpg

F-7s all type looks like will go before mirages , p are gone follows by pg replaced by jf on order, next batch , last would be mirages all types by either jf or ....

I’m pretty sure we use two variants of the F7. The older ones have been retired. The PG Skybolt variant is supposed to stay in service till 2025. Or that’s what it seems like. With the mirages staying until 2030 at least.

Who said P are gone? They are still very much operational with a strength of 2 squadrons i.e Shooters and Sharp Shooters,both Mianwali based.

German Naval Chief (Inspector of German Navy), Vice Admiral Andreas Krause called on Chief of the Naval Staff, Admiral Zafar Mahmood Abbasi at Naval Headquarters, Islamabad.

70501960_2443681139247178_8642104773765496832_o.jpg

Who said P are gone? They are still very much operational with a strength of 2 squadrons i.e Shooters and Sharp Shooters,both Mianwali based.
I think just one squadron No 18 'Sharp Shooters' is left with the 7Ps plus some with 'Dashings' unit at CCS.

I think just one squadron No 18 'Sharp Shooters' is left with the 7Ps plus some with 'Dashings' unit at CCS.
Nope Shooters are separate from sharp shooters,met OCs of both sqns sometime back and yes I forgot about Dashings,so total 3 sqns.

Screenshot_20190930-194525.jpg

Back
Top Bottom