What's new

Pakistan Military Multimedia

1656511719510.png

Pakistan Naval Aviation Arm RAS-72 Sea Eagle Maritime Patrol Aircraft, for anti-submarine warfare and ocean surveillance..

1656540339327.png

Sir, do you have any affiliation with AIMH?
Visited last month. Had 2 sessions on the Fall of Dhaka. Was an interactive experience.
Yeah i do have some affiliation. This org is still in embryonic stage, has a long way to go. But its a good initiative after all. History / record keeping is something we are otherwise not good at.

Yeah i do have some affiliation. This org is still in embryonic stage, has a long way to go. But its a good initiative after all. History / record keeping is something we are otherwise not good at.
That`s very true, Sir!
At the end we had Q&A. I had asked 2 questions. One was for a Lt.Col regarding research methodology they practise while writing the history. And the other was for Brigadier(R) Nasir Shafiq who is Director East Pakistan Desk. My second question was related to some technical aspects which he delegated to another panelist to be answered.

That`s very true, Sir!
At the end we had Q&A. I had asked 2 questions. One was for a Lt.Col regarding research methodology they practise while writing the history. And the other was for Brigadier(R) Nasir Shafiq who is Director East Pakistan Desk. My second question was related to some technical aspects which he delegated to another panelist to be answered.
You were part of Quaid e Azam Uni group or IIUI Group?

Ahahahaha!
That`s brilliant, Sir! 😂 Thank you!😁 😃
We too had received about a dozen pictures.

Btw Sir I wonder if you have already spotted me by now :P
If you ask Sir Nasir Shafiq, he would probably identify me in the pictures.
He might, but of course the good Brigadier wont be able to identify someone named @T4Tango

He might, but of course the good Brigadier wont be able to identify someone named @T4Tango
Sir I am avoiding mentioning my name here. But the 2 questions would help him track me down as I had given it to him in writing with my name on top right corner. In fact, they also have a picture of me penning down the questions. There is also a lady with me busy in the same work.

P.S. Sir please don`t post that picture.

Back
Top Bottom