What's new

Pakistan Military Multimedia

finally, a vest that is Camaflauged. instead of those black stick out like a sore thumb yr we not investing in these. they seem local? and easy to make.

so wrong. they're even older than the black ones and are oversized and cumbersome with extremely low hanging plate insert pouches - i.e they protect the stomach more than the chest area. they camo you're so obsessed with is from the previous "rooivalk" that has been fazed out and not the current one being worn by the soldiers in the pic - i.e. mismatch.

so wrong. they're even older than the black ones and are oversized and cumbersome with extremely low hanging plate insert pouches - i.e they protect the stomach more than the chest area. they camo you're so obsessed with is from the previous "rooivalk" that has been fazed out and not the current one being worn by the soldiers in the pic - i.e. mismatch.

Bhai Sahab, I saw often that our Jawans wear black bullets proof jackets.

Isn’t the camouflage important during internal ops ?

Wish the tail art was bigger, dont u have any connections in PAF that you could ring their ears for.
Paf is very dry when it comes to Tail Art.Sometimes they come up with really cool art (mostly work of Paf Fans) and when they use their own mind they come up with tails like Phoenix..just copy an insignia from google image and you are good to go.Really disappointing.

They need to learn from Turks.

phoenixsquareTRANS.png

Paf is very dry when it comes to Tail Art.Sometimes they come up with really cool art (mostly work of Paf Fans) and when they use their own mind they come up with tails like Phoenix..just copy an insignia from google image and you are good to go.Really disappointing.

They need to learn from Turks.

View attachment 573271
Wow...I'm even more disappointed
Also there is an urdu word for Phoenix, I think. With our long history there are soo many other possibilities for names too.

Bhai Sahab, I saw often that our Jawans wear black bullets proof jackets.

Isn’t the camouflage important during internal ops ?

most of the black ones you see aren't even hard armor bp vests. the ones that are the best "mass" issued bp vest/plate carriers in Pak security forces. there is currently no vest (tactical or bp) that matches the issued camo of Pak army.

Independence Day.....

The day of sacrifice
The day of achievement
The day of Spirit
Freedom is our greatest blessing
Faith is our strongest power

#HumAikHain

My friend its not about new or old. in any tactical situation camouflage is more important. these khaki vests provide more passive protection. having the pleasure of talking to many military men they themselves preferred better camo solutions. it's better not to be seen then to be shot at and rely on the plate to intercept the bullet.
yes in CQB situations the vest/carriers are a must but in long to very long-range engagements not so much....watch any exercise conducted by PA. the new Wajahit S Khan shows on eastern border exercises and you will find that most infantrymen r not even wearing any sort of protection.

All I am saying is the new Black LBV/Plate carriers our boys are wearing are also available in tan/khaki color(which I have seen deployed with the elite police on protection duty for some reason) which is more difficult to spot in the terrain our men fight in rather than a black vest that sticks out like a sore thumb in daylight.
when there is a solution available then y go for the worst option...that is all I am saying.

I am not obsessed with any camo or vest I am only pointing out a better option for the protection of our boys.

More likely, the casket of the shaheed is being transported thus salute being rendered.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom