What's new

Pakistan Military Multimedia

49599585_539222943224225_963952169172598784_n.jpg

I am surprised she likes the beard. Mostly women in Korea/Japan like clean shaven guys. Perhaps Chinese are different.

Haha true story. My Vietnamese firend's two/three year old niece. Touches my beard, then starts pointing at the picture of her own father. Touches my beard, points. Repeat! Can't understand what's going on through her mind, but Islam is the religion of nature (Fitrat) and young souls are attracted towards nature.

Korean, chinese men cant grow manly beards.

Doesn't have to do with manliness bro. The Koreans consider beard and even a mustache as a sign of laziness. The majority like their men clean shaven.

Haha true story. My Vietnamese firend's two/three year old niece. Touches my beard, then starts pointing at the picture of her own father. Touches my beard, points. Repeat! Can't understand what's going on through her mind, but Islam is the religion of nature (Fitrat) and young souls are attracted towards nature.

Hahaha...That's a cute story bro.

Doesn't have to do with manliness bro. The Koreans consider beard and even a mustache as a sign of laziness. The majority like their men clean shaven.

Hahaha...That's a cute story bro.
Mate, humans tend to develop excuses when they lack something, it is utter stupidity to classify beards with laziness. They simply dont grow them cause they cant. That doesnt make them any less manly, but it is what it is.

Mate, humans tend to develop excuses when they lack something, it is utter stupidity to classify beards with laziness. They simply dont grow them cause they cant. That doesnt make them any less manly, but it is what it is.

For you it may be considered stupid but for them, it is what it is.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom