What's new

Pakistan Military Multimedia

SOG is not what you are thinking it to be, it is the Special Operations Group of Para Military Force - Frontier Corps KPK.
we have SOW - Special Operations Wing for FC Balochistan, SOG for Punjab Rangers, RATS (Ranger Anti Terrorist) Squad Sindh Rangers .........

I hope this clarifies the situation
Thanks bro I thought it to be another ssg type force

artillery fire.PNG

Each force in Pakistan has its dedicated Special Ops team now, this is eventually relieving the pressure off SSG.....
I believe it's a good strategy , as initially terror ops drew in the bulk of the ssg ssw ssgn , in a conventional war if , a big if , India opens a second front in Sindh Balochistan by using local paid agents and or insurgents , airborne or amphibious landing , the latter being highly unlikely, local paramilitary special forces would be quite effective in urban or guerilla warfare , keeping the main spec ops groups for the eastern front

Commander Royal Saudi Naval Forces, Vice Admiral Fahad Bin Abdullah Al Ghofaily visited Naval Headquarters Islamabad and called on Chief of the Naval Staff, Admiral Zafar Mahmood Abbasi.

26815339_1634730516573561_8213441828159324529_n.jpg

26904587_1634730523240227_1753224353927131799_n.jpg

COAS visited LOC/WB. “Our commitment to abide by the ceasefire agreement of 2003 should never be misconstrued as response limitation. Indian aggression or any misadventure shall always get a most befitting response”, COAS.

DUJmy0IWAAAzfFV.jpg

Back
Top Bottom