What's new

Pakistan Military Multimedia

PA wins Cambian Patrol Again..:D

View attachment 344884

Exercise Cambrian Patrol is a continuous 36-hour, long-range patrol exercise which is run annually within the Cambrian Mountains of Mid-Wales.
59 Punjab from 37 Div / 1 Corps represented Pakistan Army in Cambrian Petrol (UK) 2016, wherein renowned Armies from all over the world (approx 120 teams) participated. This is world's most premier long range patrol competition The team won "Gold Medal" (Medal for toughest & bravest Army in the world). They have correctly defined the professional standards of Pak Army. It is must mentioning that each soldier of the Pak Army bears similar standards.

Mubarak ho, that's a product of Pakistan Army !

PA wins Cambian Patrol Again..:D

View attachment 344884

Exercise Cambrian Patrol is a continuous 36-hour, long-range patrol exercise which is run annually within the Cambrian Mountains of Mid-Wales.
59 Punjab from 37 Div / 1 Corps represented Pakistan Army in Cambrian Petrol (UK) 2016, wherein renowned Armies from all over the world (approx 120 teams) participated. This is world's most premier long range patrol competition The team won "Gold Medal" (Medal for toughest & bravest Army in the world). They have correctly defined the professional standards of Pak Army. It is must mentioning that each soldier of the Pak Army bears similar standards.

I thought the Cambrian patrol was still going on?

14670866_1401058036588657_3499822045693553218_n.jpg

Hi I generally dont post much, but this cough my attention. What will these helicopter be used for? Are they taking an active troop transport role or a search and rescue SAR role, or are they going to be VIP transports?

SAR probably .. They were testing them at Siachin... Dropping fuel,troops etc...

The older ones are used by govt for disaster Managment and VIP transport...

Back
Top Bottom