Unbenanntnnnn.PNG
Unbenannt121.PNG

Unbenanntgug.PNG
Unbenannttt.PNG

@Sarge

57mm AA Gun and RBS-70 Mouz ^^

ada57mm.PNG
UnbenanntRBS-70.PNG

Well that one is 105 MM but I think Turkey can come up with 120 MM and other versions but these world war II Artillery Guns need to go for good

would you like to explain in detail, and in context of our resources, why we should replace this guns, even after they were upgraded ! ?

would you like to explain in detail, and in context of our resources, why we should replace this guns, even after they were upgraded ! ?
You can't make a 1996 Honda Civic into 2016 one no matter How much you upgrade it. And these Artillery Guns were last produced in 1955. They are way way way old. Upgrading them won't do much

CtP8KJkWcAQXVgx.jpg:large

You can't make a 1996 Honda Civic into 2016 one no matter How much you upgrade it. And these Artillery Guns were last produced in 1955. They are way way way old. Upgrading them won't do much

CtP8KJkWcAQXVgx.jpg:large
Don't you think it'd be a waste of money buying new when these can do the job fine and that money goes else where like service rifle

Don't you think it'd be a waste of money buying new when these can do the job fine and that money goes else where like service rifle
After service rifle we need to shift focus on Truck Mounter Artillery and also this kind of Artillery I mean not 155 MM towed ones but short range towed artillery like these

After service rifle we need to shift focus on Truck Mounter Artillery and also this kind of Artillery I mean not 155 MM towed ones but short range towed artillery like these
Mounted truck artillery necessary

Back
Top Bottom