What's new

Pakistan Military Multimedia

Proud Sisters.

13501966_860097604102332_3837634962710088810_n.jpg
It reminds me my days...

Why dont we see more equipment like this?

Because there are no official SF pics .. Not even the ones above ... We get to see real hardcore pics only "incidentally".. Personally I've seen SSG troops in full gear .. Fukin awesome .. But clicked pics .. Don't want to be thought of as a fanboy ..

Proud Sisters.

13501966_860097604102332_3837634962710088810_n.jpg

MashAllah.....:angel:

Because there are no official SF pics .. Not even the ones above ... We get to see real hardcore pics only "incidentally".. Personally I've seen SSG troops in full gear .. Fukin awesome .. But clicked pics .. Don't want to be thought of as a fanboy ..

Is SSGN equipped comparatively better then SSG-A ?

This Top Gun picture, the plane has different pilot's name in different pictures, in some there is Sqd Ldr than there is Wing Commandar and than there is Flt Lt, who was the guy who gave Euro Fighter's a tough time and got the title? anyone knows?

This Top Gun picture, the plane has different pilot's name in different pictures, in some there is Sqd Ldr than there is Wing Commandar and than there is Flt Lt, who was the guy who gave Euro Fighter's a tough time and got the title? anyone knows?

I think Top Gun here refers to the guys who attained top positions in Combat Commanders Course

Back
Top Bottom