What's new

Pakistan Military Multimedia

It;s a long list. Just to give you an idea, if we were doing normal pushups previously, this time also do diamond pushups. So is the case with pullups and other activities. The basic exercises are the same, just the means utilized to maximize the gains have changed. Initially, one had to do 50 pushups in 2 mins to get guud points, now there's no bar, you do 200 if you want and earn more points provided you do them right.

But those are Bodyweight Exercises; you guys don't do any Power Cleans, Deadlifts, Barbell Squats or Weighted Pull-Ups ? All of them are fully functional exercises that build strength not those bloated muscles that bodybuilders have !

But those are Bodyweight Exercises; you guys don't do any Power Cleans, Deadlifts, Barbell Squats or Weighted Pull-Ups ? All of them are fully functional exercises that build strength not those bloated muscles that bodybuilders have !
Muscles are not what we want, endurance is required. Now, we dont only rely on PT for fitness, other nativities like endurance marches, forced marches, combat load runs etc are also there to supplement the PT and cater for activities like that you have mentioned.

because in current situation where everybody is after your nuke and the security of the bomb always coming in question.... u just cannot keep them at active posture..... plus the countries that have ballistic missile subs have the ability to launch nuke whenever they want.... so sadly we don't have that......
Bhai aap ki logic son kar mujahe :hitwall: All I can say is that it's best if we don't discuss this on a public forum!

Muscles are not what we want, endurance is required. Now, we dont only rely on PT for fitness, other nativities like endurance marches, forced marches, combat load runs etc are also there to supplement the PT and cater for activities like that you have mentioned.

Yaar kabhiii aaap nei dekhaaa those US Marines ? :unsure:

Hamareiii soldiers look so thin and emaciated in front of them ! :(

I remember seeing a solder of ours posted as a sentry at the local CSD store in Cantt and I was like teeez havaa keh saaath urrr hiii na jaiii hamaraa jawan - They really need to be physically fitter; its not as if that a soldier's only job is to be a marathon runner....you need to be strong enough to cope with the rigors of battle too ! :disagree:

And if you can do barbell squats with 100 kg about a 100 times tou meraa naaam badal deinaa ! :azn:

Yaar kabhiii aaap nei dekhaaa those US Marines ? :unsure:

Hamareiii soldiers look so thin and emaciated in front of them ! :(

I remember seeing a solder of ours posted as a sentry at the local CSD store in Cantt and I was like teeez havaa keh saaath urrr hiii na jaiii hamaraa jawan - They really need to be physically fitter; its not as if that a soldier's only job is to be a marathon runner....you need to be strong enough to cope with the rigors of battle too ! :disagree:

And if you can do barbell squats with 100 kg about a 100 times tou meraa naaam badal deinaa ! :azn:
Have u seen Chines soldiers? i dont know but the last time i went to the US, their soldiers were like, you from Pakistan? The ones who would run for like 35 kms in one go and then it's all in a day's work? i think you also forgot Cambrian patrol that we won.

P.S. i have seen many Arnolds flattening when the push cames to shove, so it's not muscles only.

Have u seen Chines soldiers? i dont know but the last time i went to the US, their soldiers were like, you from Pakistan? The ones who would run for like 35 kms in one go and then it's all in a day's work? i think you also forgot Cambrian patrol that we won.

Janaab aaap tou ghussaaa hiii ho gaiii - I was just thinking out loud ! :(

I still think that some strength training ought to supplement that endurance training but I suppose you guys know best !

And did you say 'diamond push ups' ?

Try a single-armed dive bomber push up ! :azn:

10313049_10152208671682663_8290203255120305624_n.jpg

10314746_10152208667707663_2646748291048849375_n.jpg

A lil old:

1557542_10152208662132663_6880650153805439865_n.jpg

1604693_557450707701911_3845617828835510470_n.jpg

Well i am yet to see this becoming the standard assault rifle even in the abbottabad.

May be this is only for limited number of troops and we may see a new assault rifle being selected for the replacement of g3 sometime later this decade

Yes its not there in large numbers... and you are right about the G-3... even MP-5 has been replaced by the AK...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom