What's new

Pakistan military mad at release of militants

I am sorry.
U mean khalistanis and ulfa are terrorists and maoists are just misguided people!

No wonder we are where we are.

Go and check number of ppl killed by maoists vs the ulfa

Yup,thats what I think.and thats what Govt thinks.the Killings simply doesn't brand any entity "Terrorist".in that POV,even Birappan or thugs on the road is Terrorist.but its their Political Struggle,just like any other Political parties and few factions went for Arms that talk.see,it was not always like this is now.there are multiple fork.they only depends on people who has grudge on Govt,mostly due to various development issues or Police's action on the4m.the famous example was WB's Lalgarh incident.months it remained besieged,but suddenly it melted after series of Developments.thousands who actively forced Govt outside that zone,are all of them Maoists??Hell no,most of them aren't.they're simply Civilians who though they were being unjustly branded "maoist" just because there was one IED found of the road our Ex CM was going to pass.These very Maoists were used by almost every single party for their advantage.and that means every single one.plus,Maoists are just one part of a coin.there was another one,daily oppression of a vast amount of people that takes place every day.I don't support Maoists.but they're not the one to blame here.its our own corrupt politicians to blame.its a game way bigger than you and me and most part of these never gets highlighted.

read this...a collection of few questions..

http://www.firstpost.com/politics/c...-terror-isnt-confusion-its-policy-838797.html

Yup,thats what I think.and thats what Govt thinks.the Killings simply doesn't brand any entity "Terrorist".in that POV,even Birappan or thugs on the road is Terrorist.but its their Political Struggle,just like any other Political parties and few factions went for Arms that talk.see,it was not always like this is now.there are multiple fork.they only depends on people who has grudge on Govt,mostly due to various development issues or Police's action on the4m.the famous example was WB's Lalgarh incident.months it remained besieged,but suddenly it melted after series of Developments.thousands who actively forced Govt outside that zone,are all of them Maoists??Hell no,most of them aren't.they're simply Civilians who though they were being unjustly branded "maoist" just because there was one IED found of the road our Ex CM was going to pass.These very Maoists were used by almost every single party for their advantage.and that means every single one.plus,Maoists are just one part of a coin.there was another one,daily oppression of a vast amount of people that takes place every day.I don't support Maoists.but they're not the one to blame here.its our own corrupt politicians to blame.its a game way bigger than you and me and most part of these never gets highlighted.

read this...a collection of few questions..

http://www.firstpost.com/politics/c...-terror-isnt-confusion-its-policy-838797.html

Wow
Did u just check the number of police personel maimed by maoists last year vs ulfa.just answer this

Wow
Did u just check the number of police personel maimed by maoists last year vs ulfa.just answer this

LOL..ULFA died long ago(their desperate attack of 2-3 attacks each year doesn't count).Maoists are on their rise(or wane).but did I answer your question on "branding Terrorist"??even Local Thugs kill more people in India than Maoists do.

LOL..ULFA died long ago(their desperate attack of 2-3 attacks each year doesn't count).Maoists are on their rise(or wane).but did I answer your question on "branding Terrorist"??even Local Thugs kill more people in India than Maoists do.

Dosen't answer my question

thats why i love on spot slaughtering by military :yay:, thankx GOD i have a solid reason of loving genocide by the hands of military :guns: , i wish and i hope gilani and other political parties will get the behead heads of their sons and daughters captured by those scums , right on their dining table :smitten: , Pakistan army should kill them on the spot for the faking sake :pakistan:

Back
Top Bottom