What's new

Pakistan: Militants storm airport, kill engineer and kidnap anothe

N/A

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Quetta, Pakistan (CNN)Six armed militants stormed Pakistan's Jiwani Airport on Sunday, killing an engineer, a local official said.

The assailants who escaped unharmed also kidnapped another engineer, said Bashir Ahmed, a senior district-level official in Balochistan province.

The attack happened in Pakistan's southwestern port city of Gwadar, an area in which Baloch insurgents have been operating.

No one has claimed responsibility for the attack.

The attack comes a week after Baloch separatist leader Brahumdagh Bugti said he's ready to consider talks with Pakistan.

After Bramdog's statement Indian RAW suffering from diarrhea now want to level the score kidnapping unarmed engineer working outside or near the boundary of airfield.

i think besdies RAW being architect, it Allah nazar bloach death response (or pretext).. i consider Aviation easy target for revenge

Looks like new script has been given to these rented bastards. Where the hell was the security?

This is the reason why operation should start against those who are refusing to surrender & are continuing to operate for foreign powers.

I am sick and tired of hearing these stories. This is a result of " Incompetent " Governance by people who neither have any skills to govern nor any interest.

Why doesn't this Govt. let law abiding people weaponize ?

If those Engineers were allowed to keep personal weapons for Self Defense they might be alive today and and maybe we would have had some dead terrorist.

Terrorist already have weapons, allow the good and decent people of Pakistan the right to Self Defense.

The so called airport was non operational for years. It had little or no importance for the authorities. Hence no security to the "airport". Only 4 people were deployed on the whole facility.

Anyways RIP. Even if 4 were deployed, authorities should have provided some kind of security.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom