What's new

Pakistan Media

Rank

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Australia
I noticed that not even in USA nor in India... those who are declared as a terrorist, criminal etc got so much media opportunity. Look how Pakistan Media journalist, anchors asking questions openly to Balochi leaders (only 3 from 70 Sardar) even that they have got so much space in the media. Have you ever seen Taliban's or any Anti US citizen person or (Separation movements in India) got any Media space in their countries???? ever India media asking questions to rebels problems or what they want ???? like Pakistani channels asking and discussing issues of Balochi with Balochi leaders even those who are passing **** statements against Pakistan same media did with TTP in Swat (before operations and even after too). That's what i call "Independent Media and Free state where you can express your feeling openly. What do you think ?

All over the world less Pakistan the term “free media” is a word with concealed limitations about what goes on air. This is known by all media persons and is ensured by the monitoring bodies as well.

In Pakistan “free media” is a term which is used to exploit/ blackmail any and every institution whether official or in private sector by a Mafia under the highest bidder. Apart from a minor group of journalists who still believe in riotousness of the cause to serve journalism, it’s a race to get the highest bid. And if some1 still thinks that there isn’t a hidden motive behind their fake slogans of “free media”, its time you woke up.

I noticed that not even in USA nor in India... those who are declared as a terrorist, criminal etc got so much media opportunity. Look how Pakistan Media journalist, anchors asking questions openly to Balochi leaders (only 3 from 70 Sardar) even that they have got so much space in the media. Have you ever seen Taliban's or any Anti US citizen person or (Separation movements in India) got any Media space in their countries???? ever India media asking questions to rebels problems or what they want ???? like Pakistani channels asking and discussing issues of Balochi with Balochi leaders even those who are passing **** statements against Pakistan same media did with TTP in Swat (before operations and even after too). That's what i call "Independent Media and Free state where you can express your feeling openly. What do you think ?

Separatists in India are not only allowed to talk to the media , they even hold seminars in Delhi and Mumbai and even visit universities to talk to students in these places without any restriction . Match that .

Separatists in India are not only allowed to talk to the media , they even hold seminars in Delhi and Mumbai and even visit universities to talk to students in these places without any restriction . Match that .

I am talking about Media space.... when something comes into Media thn it will properly promote... not inside stories!

Our media is fueling the Balochistan problem

Why the hell so much free hand is given to media :X

Certain newspapers (Tribune) have an agenda they are pushing. That's why I like Dawn. I may not like everything they write, but they are balanced.

رپورٹ کارڈ

پاکستانی میڈیا اور اس پر دکھائے جانے والے ٹاک شوز ملاحظہ کیجیے یقین جانیے ایسا لگے گا جیسے ٹوپیس میں ملبوس ایک شخص آپ پر اپنی دانشوری زبردستی تھونپنے کے چکر میں ہے۔

جیسے کہ کچھ عرصہ قبل ہم نے ایکسپریس کے ایک پروگرام میں دیکھا کہ محترم احمد قریشی صاحب اپنی ہی اونٹ پٹانگ ہانکے جارہے تھے جس پر پیمرا نے نوٹس بھی لیا۔

لیکن یہ صرف واحد ٹاک شو نہیں جس میں ایک دانشور بیٹھا ڈکٹیٹ کررہا ہو بلکہ ایسے بےشمار شوز پاکستانی ٹی وی اسکرینوں پر دیکھنے کو ملیں گے۔

ایسے میں جیو کا پروگرام رپورٹ کارڈ کسی نعمت سے کم نہیں لگتا جہاں پانچ، چھ تجزیہ کار ایک ہی موضوع پر الگ الگ اینگل سے تبصرے کرتے ہوئے نظر آتے ہیں۔ گویا یہاں دیکھنے والے کو آزادی حاصل ہے کہ وہ کس کی بات کو اپنے دل کے قریب سمجھتا ہے۔

چونکہ میں ایک عام ناظر ہوں اس لئے سمجھتا ہوں کہ بجائے اس کے کہ نیوز چینلز ہم پر کسی ایک فرد کے تبصرے اور تجزیات مسلط کریں، انھیں چاہیے کہ رپورٹ کارڈ جیسے پروگرام نشر کریں جہاں کم از کم ناظرین کو مختلف لوگوں کے تبصرے ایک ہی پروگرام میں سننے کی آزادی ہو۔

Conversation is a way to solve things, So you should at least hear those leaders before blaming your media...

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom