What's new

Pakistan may not take part in any Future Hockey event in India after Junior Hockey World Cup Saga

Neutral as in non-Indiam and non-Pakistani? I'm sorry.. I don't think any other media would be interested enough in this story to pay any meaningful attention to it. The closest thing we have to a “neutral view" is the official FIH statement which has been posted above by @bhutjolokia.
@IceCold @Samrat420

I quoted the official FIH press relaese from their website bro.
here..

http://www.fih.ch/events/hockey-jun...esh-hockey-junior-world-cup-men-lucknow-2016/

Earlier today the International Hockey Federation (FIH) invited the Malaysian junior men’s team to take part in the Uttar Pradesh Hockey Junior World Cup Men, Lucknow 2016, being held in India from 8 to 18 December. The late invitation came after FIH had to officially withdraw Pakistan's invitation to the event.

FIH regrets that Pakistan's men’s junior team will not be able to take part in this year’s Uttar Pradesh Hockey Junior World Cup even though they had officially qualified.

FIH's decision follows considerable discussions with the Pakistan Hockey Federation (PHF) and requests for confirmation that they had the necessary arrangements in place to be able to participate in the event. Visas had been applied for after the official deadline and no accommodation was confirmed within the set deadlines.

Despite a number of correspondence and reminders, the PHF was not able to show that their team would be able to travel to Lucknow for the event which begins in only a few days’ time.

FIH has substantial contractual obligations to its partners to deliver a full number of matches at the forthcoming Uttar Pradesh Hockey Junior World Cup Men, Lucknow 2016. With the event starting in only a few days’ time, today was the last possibility for FIH to ensure the quality of the event, with a full complement of 16 teams playing in Lucknow.

Even FIH reported that visa applications were applied for after the official deadline.

Neutral as in non-Indiam and non-Pakistani? I'm sorry.. I don't think any other media would be interested enough in this story to pay any meaningful attention to it. The closest thing we have to a “neutral view" is the official FIH statement which has been posted above by @bhutjolokia.
So you have nothing and you expect us to take your word for it as the Gospel truth? As for the FIH statement its already being rejected. So whats next?

So you have nothing and you expect us to take your word for it as the Gospel truth? As for the FIH statement its already being rejected. So whats next?

No.. I expect you to take the FIH's word as the gospel truth. Atleast until PHF can substantiate their claims that the FIH is lying. Is that too much to ask?

Look at the ignorance or should i say utter stupidity. No wonder this is what you are taught at school.

My ignorance?

The article you posted has a claim by Pakistani board that challenges the decision by FIH - that is the world hockey federation and not India. And you are saying India should furnish proof? What has India to do with this? If Pakistan submitted documents, then Pakistan also has documentary evidence, they should take it up with FIH. But your brigadier saab is blaming India to fool you, and you are lapping it up.

The statement by FIH is clearly blaming Pakistan that they ignored MULTIPLE deadlines and reminders, brigadier saab can easily furnish proof and prove the world body (not India) made a wrong decision against Pakistan. But his blaming India is a time tested give away and should have made you suspicious. But here you are, towing a wardi wala line like a blindly hateful pakistani, and calling ME an ignorant...

All Indians - note how pakistanis cry about India blocking sports, but not ONE says anything about pakistan blocking trade. Now what is more important for alleviating poverty in the region, sport or trade?

Last edited:
India is all about hype.

check the records of PAK IND cricket & hockey rivalry....PAK has a much better standing overall in both arenas.

infact the hockey stats between IND and PAK are immensely one-sided in PAK's favour.
View attachment 357058

why would these babboons want to embarass themselves further.

Well the fact remains, we are beating Pakistani's in almost every major sports event since last lacade & half. Indian performs when it matters the most. For example: World Cup matches etc.

Well you can take solace from overall record, no one stopping you.

About the remark on bolded part, I am sure mods will ignore it. Shows your class. :coffee:

Look, indians have a deep inferiority complex issue...they'll do whatever they can to avoid Pakistan in Cricket as well as other sports. The fear deeply embedded in their psyche with respect to the subjugation by the Muslim Rule of subcontinent paralyzes them with fear thus the cowardice shenanigans and excuses. Do the numbers....india spends $ millions vs. Pakistan on Cricket, yet, their fluffy little bollywood team was being obliterated in a devastating and demoralizing way.

IMHO I hate mixing sports with politics and India is doing it too much these days .

Look, indians have a deep inferiority complex issue...they'll do whatever they can to avoid Pakistan in Cricket as well as other sports. The fear deeply embedded in their psyche with respect to the subjugation by the Muslim Rule of subcontinent paralyzes them with fear thus the cowardice shenanigans and excuses. Do the numbers....india spends $ millions vs. Pakistan on Cricket, yet, their fluffy little bollywood team was being obliterated in a devastating and demoralizing way.

Pakistan has never beaten India in an world cup . You can take your inferiority complex and shove it where sun doesn't shine .

IMHO I hate mixing sports with politics and India is doing it too much these days .

Pakistan has never beaten India in an world cup . You can take your inferiority complex and shove it where sun doesn't shine .

It's ok little indian, you just validated the inferiority complex issue I noted above.

It is ridiculous Pakistan would not take part in any Hockey event in India. Pakistan should work to ban India from hosting any international event. This is illegal from india to not give visa to an other country. Court of Arbitration for Sports should be approached and sports bodies be made party to it. Trust, India wont get carte blanche after that. Spineless NS govt should act. They are bending backwards to appease enemy India.

pakistan govt do not issue the noc and the international hockey federation replace pakistan to malaysia

anyway , if pakistan govt do not want ,.lots of other countries play hockey...
go play with them..!!

My ignorance?

The article you posted has a claim by Pakistani board that challenges the decision by FIH - that is the world hockey federation and not India. And you are saying India should furnish proof? What has India to do with this? If Pakistan submitted documents, then Pakistan also has documentary evidence, they should take it up with FIH. But your brigadier saab is blaming India to fool you, and you are lapping it up.

The statement by FIH is clearly blaming Pakistan that they ignored MULTIPLE deadlines and reminders, brigadier saab can easily furnish proof and prove the world body (not India) made a wrong decision against Pakistan. But his blaming India is a time tested give away and should have made you suspicious. But here you are, towing a wardi wala line like a blindly hateful pakistani, and calling ME an ignorant...

All Indians - note how pakistanis cry about India blocking sports, but not ONE says anything about pakistan blocking trade. Now what is more important for alleviating poverty in the region, sport or trade?
Your ignorance on the matter where you claimed Pakistan hockey is run by army.:disagree:

A Good decision.. which should have been taken long ago..

Back
Top Bottom