What's new

Pakistan may not take part in any Future Hockey event in India after Junior Hockey World Cup Saga

Check history kid we have many tribes which are from these nations u just qouted , when it comes to loses u go with the mantra of Pakistan and when it comes to achievements you cry Muslims Muslims according to some legends katas raj is the janambhoomi of ur spiritual diety Ram, U even changed it loosers atleast own your gods but for now your gods are modi and shiv sena baboons

Mughals are all over in lahore no wars can be fought without support of locals , are you that stupid? Or u r just ignorant

I Was Answering That indians stupid remarks why you calling me stupid???????

Your team was disqualified by FIH because you tried to blackmail them by not applying for visa at time and tried to move the venue out of India.Your federation gave NOC late. You applied for visa. How come it is India's fault. Why did you not apply for visa as instructed by FIH. Why did you keep protesting about venue to FIH?

How were we disqualified when we did not even get a visa? Did you bother to read the link i posted? Apparently not so let me help you out with it.
From the link i posted earlier:
"This version of the FIH is completely baseless as the PHF had submitted visa application forms along with relevant documents pertaining to visa formalities well in time on Oct 24. The No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the government of Pakistan had also been obtained on time but still India did not issue visas to the Pakistani contingent," it added"
Now if we did not submit our application forms along with relevant documents on OCT 24, than India can very well expose us as your embassy has all the documents with them. So why not show to the whole world that Pakistan is lying and they did not submit application in time?

I Was Answering That indians stupid remarks why you calling me stupid???????
Mis qouted:D you know check this fact lions hate baboons voice so whenever i see these baboons i cant resist

We just f*** u for over 800 years and now u baboons cant adjust it :D we will do it again and u will sluk in corner like beggers:D sabzi khoor baboons

So you dont have any answer for kabbadi? True baniya mind loosers boooo

Do you have any answer for your own incompetence ? or is it ingrained Pakistani habit to blame the whole world for your own failure ? BTW it is spelled "Loser" loser.
Go get the DTH connection to watch the hockey world cup, but you ain`t seeing anything live for long time booo:lol::lol:

For a moment i thought at least one Indian has the decency to openly admit and call spade a spade but i couldnt be more wrong. You lot did not even spare sports from your hatred. What you did was disgraceful even for enemies but knowing your kind its not surprising.

I said it before, and I'll say it again. You asked -- How did the Malaysians get visas so quickly and Pakistanis didn't?

I gave you the answer to that query --- Malaysians get the Visa-on-arrival facility from India, which makes it possible for them to obtain Indian visas on short notice..

So please tell me bro.. Which part of my answer betrayed a sense of latent hatred against Pakistan?

BTW, please stop using sanctimonious sentences like “Your kind didn't even spare sports from your hatred". This innuendo smacks of the same latent hatred that you're accusing me of..

Do you have any answer for your own incompetence ? or is it ingrained Pakistani habit to blame the whole world for your own failure ? BTW it is spelled "Loser" loser.
Go get the DTH connection to watch the hockey world cup, but you ain`t seeing anything live for long time booo:lol::lol:
Sons of baniyas, go play with kids

I said it before, and I'll say it again. You asked -- How did the Malaysians get visas so quickly and Pakistanis didn't?

I gave you the answer to that query --- Malaysians get the Visa-on-arrival facility from India, which makes it possible for them to obtain Indian visas on short notice..

So please tell me bro.. Which part of my answer betrayed a sense of latent hatred against Pakistan?

BTW, please stop using sanctimonious sentences like “Your kind didn't even spare sports from your hatred". This innuendo smacks of the same latent hatred that you're accusing me of..
We are not the ones denying athletes visa. Sport is sport and should be kept separate from the usual nonsense that your leaders spout from time to time to gain votes and divert attentions from the real problems. So till the time India actually grows up and knows how to keep politics aside from sporting events, i think i am fine in calling out your kind for what they really are.

We are not the ones denying athletes visa. Sport is sport and should be kept separate from the usual nonsense that your leaders spout from time to time to gain votes and divert attentions from the real problems. So till the time India actually grows up and knows how to keep politics aside from sporting events, i think i am fine in calling out your kind for what they really are.

★ India didn't deny visa to the players.. Its just that the PHF applied for the visas at the last freaking moment, and the Indian beaurocrats took their sweet time in processing them as always..

★ You realize that the process of getting Indian visa is a long and tedious one for Pakistani nationals? It usually takes a month or more for the whole process to complete. The PHF expected to get visas in mere 2 days. They applied for visas mere 2 days before the last deadline set by FIH, even when they were already familiar with the lengthy visa process. It wasnt the first time Pakistani players were coming to India, was it?

★ Thanks for the brilliant advise --- “India should stop mixing sports and politics". Here, let me repay your gem of wisdom with one of my own --- “Pakisran should stop mixing trade and politics."

What was that saying again ----- Jinke khud ke ghar seeshe ke bane ho..... :-)

How were we disqualified when we did not even get a visa? Did you bother to read the link i posted? Apparently not so let me help you out with it.
From the link i posted earlier:

"This version of the FIH is completely baseless as the PHF had submitted visa application forms along with relevant documents pertaining to visa formalities well in time on Oct 24. The No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the government of Pakistan had also been obtained on time but still India did not issue visas to the Pakistani contingent," it added"
Now if we did not submit our application forms along with relevant documents on OCT 24, than India can very well expose us as your embassy has all the documents with them. So why not show to the whole world that Pakistan is lying and they did not submit application in time?

I have read that and Pakistani federation is lying to save its own skin. raise a complain to FIH, India don't own FIH, Better, question Pakistani federation itself for their inaction .It is FIH statement that Pakistan applied late for Visa and hence disqualified from the competition, and FIH was in touch with Pakistani federation the whole time.
FIH statement
"FIH regrets that Pakistan's men's junior team will not be able to take part in this year's Uttar Pradesh Hockey Junior World Cup even though they had officially qualified," the FIH said in a statement. "FIH's decision follows considerable discussions with the Pakistan Hockey Federation (PHF) and requests for confirmation that they had the necessary arrangements in place to be able to participate in the event.

"Visas had been applied for after the official deadline and no accommodation was confirmed within the set deadlines. Despite a number of correspondence and reminders, the PHF was not able to show that their team would be able to travel to Lucknow for the event which begins in only a few days' time
."
Why blame India for this. India and Pakistan donot have liberal policy for each other and it takes time to issue visas yet your federation didn't take appropriate precaution leading to your withdrawl from the competition. Blame PHF or FIH not India.

★ India didn't deny visa to the players.. Its just that the PHF applied for the visas at the last freaking moment, and the Indian beaurocrats took their sweet time in processing them as always..

You realize that the process of getting Indian visa is a long and tedious one for Pakistani nationals? It usually takes a month or more for the whole process to complete. The PHF expected to get visas in mere 2 days. They applied for visas mere 2 days before the last deadline set by FIH, even when they were already familiar with the lengthy visa process. It wasnt the first time Pakistani players were coming to India, was it?

So now you agree that we did not applied after the dead line but before it.

★ Thanks for the brilliant advise --- “India should stop mixing sports and politics". Here, let me repay your gem of wisdom with one of my own --- “Pakisran should stop mixing trade and politics."
Maybe we should.

I have read that and Pakistani federation is lying to save its own skin. raise a complain to FIH, India don't own FIH, Better, question Pakistani federation itself for their inaction .It is FIH statement that Pakistan applied late for Visa and hence disqualified from the competition, and FIH was in touch with Pakistani federation the whole time.
FIH statement
"FIH regrets that Pakistan's men's junior team will not be able to take part in this year's Uttar Pradesh Hockey Junior World Cup even though they had officially qualified," the FIH said in a statement. "FIH's decision follows considerable discussions with the Pakistan Hockey Federation (PHF) and requests for confirmation that they had the necessary arrangements in place to be able to participate in the event.

"Visas had been applied for after the official deadline and no accommodation was confirmed within the set deadlines. Despite a number of correspondence and reminders, the PHF was not able to show that their team would be able to travel to Lucknow for the event which begins in only a few days' time
."
Why blame India for this. India and Pakistan donot have liberal policy for each other and it takes time to issue visas yet your federation didn't take appropriate precaution leading to your withdrawl from the competition. Blame PHF or FIH not India.
I have read the FIH statement and it is categorically being rejected by PHF. Anyway i am done with this debate.

So now you agree that we did not applied after the dead line but before it

TWO days before the deadline.. And remember, the deadline was not for applying Visas. Pakistan had to show approved visas to the FIH before that deadline, which is simply not possible in a span of mere two days.. Why is it so difficult to understand?

They should've applied for the visas at least 20 days before the deadline and the FIH was regularly urging them to do so.. But they didn't. They wanted the venue of Pakistan's matches to be shifted to Pakistani grounds. The FIH rejected that demand. Then the PHF gave the visa applications at the last freaking moment, when it simply wasn't possible to process them in time.. Am I clear now bro?

TWO days before the deadline.. And remember, the deadline was not for applying Visas. Pakistan had to show approved visas to the FIH before that deadline, which is simply not possible in a span of mere two days.. Why is it so difficult to understand?

They should've applied for the visas at least 20 days before the deadline and the FIH was regularly urging them to do so.. But they didn't. They wanted the venue of Pakistan's matches to be shifted to Pakistani grounds. The FIH rejected that demand. Then the PHF gave the visa applications at the last freaking moment, when it simply wasn't possible to process them in time.. Am I clear now bro?
All i hear is you repeating the same thing over and over again like a broken record. Perhaps a netural link backing your claim about this deadline will be appreciated?

All i hear is you repeating the same thing over and over again like a broken record. Perhaps a netural link backing your claim about this deadline will be appreciated?

Neutral as in non-Indiam and non-Pakistani? I'm sorry.. I don't think any other media would be interested enough in this story to pay any meaningful attention to it. The closest thing we have to a “neutral view" is the official FIH statement which has been posted above by @bhutjolokia.

Back
Top Bottom